Chapter 22

Ariana

June 25th, 2016 | Graduation Day

Prom was amazing. I had so much fun. We danced, laughed, joked, and just messed around most of the time. We all took our pictures at Kendall's moms house. Then, we got into the limo and drove to the diner where Kendall and I work at. Not the most fancy but, it was a lot of fun.

After we ate, we went to the actual prom. A lot of memories will forever be in my heart from my prom night.

Selena and I are civil now. We had a talk through everything at my house after prom. I even let her have dinner at my house. And you're probably wondering, isn't she pregnant? Yes. She actually is. She dropped out of school to raise to baby with the help of her mother. And the father is that kid named Sean. He sped off once he found out she was pregnant, according to Selena. I'm just glad that there's no more nonsense going on between us and I'm glad she's happy.

Today is Graduation Day, and I'm Valedictorian. Sounds weird saying it, I thought I would never get this much recognition from Beverly High. My speech is prepared, but I'm not. Wish me luck, I need it.

++

"Please welcome Beverly High School's 2016 Valedictorian, Ariana Grande." My principal says as the whole arena stands and claps. I walk up the stairs, scared for my life: 1. if I fall in these 5 inch heels, my life will be over 2. this whole speech.

"Hello Class of 2016. My name is Ariana Grande. You might know me as the loser who got bullied all the time but was unnoticed at the same time. Ever since 8th grade I was bullied. By a really stupid reason.

That reason was my parents. Someone made up a rumor that I lied about my parents death. That someone was very popular. She made the whole school hate me, for a long time. But I want to tell you the truth.

My parents died in a car accident when I was 14 years old. February 15th, 2013 is when they passed. It was very hard for me especially when you feel like no one loves you nor cares for you. But I overcame that. Anyone can overcome anything. We are all strong. Brave. And beautiful. Some people just don't understand their worth. I didn't for about 5 years. Then people showed up out of the blue and tried to help me. And they did. And I'm very, very grateful. For anyone going through what I did my whole high school career, you can get through it. Someone will help you. Someone will make you happy. I believe in you. Don't feel the need to change your appearance for anyone. Any friend or boy or whoever. You are great just the way you are. Thank you Beverly High School for letting me be Valedictorian. My parents would definitely proud of me. I believe that you will all do great things. I believe you will all be successful. Remember two things, just try be happy and get help if you need it and be nice to people. Have an amazing life everyone. Thank you."

//////

I hope you liked the last chapter of 'Leave Me Lonely'!

okay, i know i told you 3 more chapters left buuut i don't think you guys wouldn't want to read about them dancing at prom, right?

i had a lot of fun writing this story as cliche as it was lol. i still love it.

im working on another story at the moment!im soooo excited for it...
(y'all should be too🙈)

an epilogue will be up soon!

'Leave Me Lonely' was a long and confusing ride lmaooo.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 10K reads!!!
i didn't think this story would even reach 500 reads to be honest😂 im not the best writer but it's alright...😂

love and see you in the epilogue💘

stay tuuuned
💜💜💜

vote
comment
follow
💭