Chapter 15

Justin

Ariana.

That name makes me smile like an idiot.

I love her smile, her cute giggle, the way she laughs, the way she's so carefree around me. I love her. She was everything I needed. She was my everything. Her touch made my heart skip a beat. Her beautiful big brown eyes twinkled in the moonlight. Her plump pink lips looked softer than a cloud. The way our hands perfectly fit together had me absolutely melting to the floor.

     "Justin! Stop!" She laughed as I tickled her on my couch.
     "Nope!" I smiled.
     "This is so unnecessary!" She laughed.
     "It totally is." I said as I stopped.
     "Get off of me." She demanded.
     "No." I said, laying down on her.
     "Yes. You're going to kill me." She said. She sighed and tried to push me off but failed. "Justin. . ." She whined. I laughed against her neck. "You need to pack for Malibu. Remember? That's why I'm here. Not for you to take a nap on me."
     I groaned and rolled off her, falling on the floor making her laugh.
     "Do I have to pack?" I said.
     "Yes. Now get up you lazy bum." She said, walking away.

     "You have to help to, I'm the one that's supposed to be helping. Not the one actually doing it all." She looked through my closet. She went to my vanity. Her eyes caught something.
     "Hey what's th-"
     "Don't!" I shouted.
     She flinched, "Oh-uh sorry."
     "Sorry it's just—nothing. Come on let's finishing packing." I said. She followed me. We both sat on the floor and started folding clothes and putting them into my suitcase. It was silent but not uncomfortable. Even when I was with Ariana, I was never uncomfortable. She brought out another side of me no one has. I'm more kind to people. I'm more open to people.
     "What's that necklace?"
     I sighed, "Well since you told me your story, it's time to tell mine." I breathed out.
     "Go for it."
     "That necklace was my brothers. He gave it to me when I was born. My brother passed away when I was 16." Her face softened. "That's why when I was around 16 and 17 I started to get into drugs and alcohol. And made people call me 'Bizzle'." I laughed at my stupidity.
     "That was only two years ago. A-are you okay? How are you feeling?" She grabbed my hand.
     "I mean I feel fine I guess. I just really miss him. He was only 19 when he died."
     "I'm so sorry Justin." She rubbed my hand with her thumb, "What was your brothers name?"
     "Jason."
     "I bet he was amazing. And I bet he's very proud of you." She lifted my chin to her and smiled.
     "He was. And why would he be proud of me? I'm a huge fuck up." I said, running my free hand through my hair.
     "He would be proud of you because you stopped doing drugs drinking a lot. And you're a nice and genuine kind-hearted person," She said, "And you're not a fuck up. I believe you can achieve great things in your future."
     "Thank you. And thank you for listening to me. I've never told anyone this—except Selena." I said, rolling my eyes at her name.
     "You're welcome." She smiled. She got up and grabbed the necklace and sat back down."
     "Wear it." She demanded.
     "Why?" I asked.
     "To remember him. I always wear this." She pointed her right index finger in the air. There was a dainty gold ring on her finger with two small angels hanging from it. "My mom and dad gave it to me when I was 13 as my birthday present. They said 'wherever we go, we'll always be together'. I never wore it. But when I was 14 I looked in my closet and the box fell from the top of my closet. I opened it and it was the ring. Something just told me to put it on. I never took it off since. So wear it. For Jason." She smiled. I took the rusty silver necklace chain with a cross charm and put it on. "Now you'll always remember him." She smiled. I smiled. "So let's get packing."

     We finished packing and I was parked in front of Ariana's house. "Thank you for today. I needed it."
     "You're welcome Justin." She smiled.
     "Well see you tomorrow. Are you and Kenny still picking me up?" She asked.
     "Yeah we are." I said.
     "Okay see you tomorrow. Text me when you're on your way." She got out of my car. "Alright, bye Ari."
     "Malibu countdown: 1 day!" She smiled, "Bye Justin!" She closed the passenger door. I smiled as I drove away. She's the most stunning woman I've ever met.

//////

I hope you liked Chapter 15 of 'Leave Me Lonely'! Sorry for the short chapter. But you finally know how Justin feels about Ariana! I'm so glad I wrote this. It was cute to me. And is Justin's brothers death the reason why he's unhappy to Ariana? Stay tuned!
💜💜💜

like
comment
vote
💭