Tagged by @chibipotter

Omg... I almost got a severe punishment... I waited 6 days to do this tag. You have to do it in a week... Anyway. I was tagged by chibipotter.

Rules:

Write 5 facts about yourself.

It can't be in the comments of this. It could be on your profile or your stories but not here.

You have to complete this in a week or you get severe punishment (not really)

Put the rules

Tag 15 people

(Why do I feel like I JUST DID THIS)

Facts:

1. I was introduced to Wattpad about 2 years ago by GardianV. When I entered 6th grade, I found 5 other people in my grade who were also on Wattpad. We formed a friend group that is still active.

2. I got the idea for my story My Own Four Cents in health class. I don't remember why.

3. I do a lot of after school stuff: horseback riding, soccer, violin, piano, more violin, and probably drama soon.

4. I have 9 cousins: 3 girls and 6 boys. My mom's older sister has a 17 year old boy, a 14 year old boy, and a 12 year old boy. My mom's younger sister has an 8 year old boy, an almost-6 year old girl, and a 3 year old girl. My dad's sister has a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy, and my dad's stepbrother has a 4(?) year old boy.

5. I volunteered in a special needs program at my school. We got together with some of the kids from the Adaptive Resources Room and played games and did crafts. At the end of the year we attended the Special Olympics and watched them compete in a bunch of games. It was a very exciting experience, and that was what inspired me to write the Porpoise Pals story. My group was actually called Panther Connections.

Tag:
Cedithebookacorn
EmiliaGlasse
annaf2002
KingOfSolangelo
solangeloshipper
percabeth_4eva
PercabethForever101
Percabeth-Marlene
PJOKCFAN123
Padfoots_Puppy
FabFourever
ginnyweasley_harry
NarutoNinja12345
xstoriesxxx

Oh, and if I accidentally tagged you in this chapter and last chapter, please tell me and you don't have to do this tag. Thanks!