chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

It stung.

And I had thought of rejecting Preston in the beginning how dumb I was...

He was my mate...and hopefully he would remain that way till forever ceased to end.

I hugged my dad then. “I love you dad.”

I could feel his smile as we hugged. I knew my current action had reminded him of my mother.

It was a very long night.

Early next morning I woke to the sound of old music playing from the background. I knew it was my dad playing that music. Classical rock...That kind of music tended to settle him down and I was pretty sure the reason for playing the m this early morning was because of last night’s meeting with that pure sadistic imbecile. (He might be my grandfather but it was a relationship I would never acknowledge.)

I dressed and got ready to face a whole new day.

It was a whole new day...yesterday no one had known that I was Preston’s mate today, well it was different. Brittney had found out today and I’m sure she might as well have told all the werewolf society in the school who their alpha’s mate was.

I groaned.

Holy mother of shit...

I finished dressing and headed downstairs and found my dad eating breakfast...The sound of classical rock still playing in the background. Personally when I’m pissed I usually just wanted to be alone or punch a fist to a person I really disliked and this was my dad’s way of calming himself.

He tried smiling at me but I knew it was a bit forced as he was not in his normal mood. I placed a kiss on his check before running out of the house to get into my car.

I was not interested in going to school but delaying going was just going to be another headache that I did not want at the time.

My plate was full on with headaches and heavy migraines now.

As I parked the car I could a heightening difference in the school it was like something had changed. And I immediately knew that word had already spread that I was the alpha’s mate as soon as I stepped out of the car and the whispers began as I passed people.

I guess they did not know I was half werewolf and that my hearing was just as perfect as theirs.

Reaching my locker was a relief. I mean I glared at some people who stared at me rudely as if I had arrived in school naked. It was just so damn irritating.

I opened my locker to take out a few books I was going to need today. As I did so I felt somebody standing behind me. I knew immediately it was Preston.

I swirled and found him staring at me with a smile crossing his face making him look so darn handsome. Not that on a daily basis I had not found him alluring.

My heart started to slowly accelerate...

He leaned down and whispered. “Wanna give these staring people a show?”

“A show?”I raised a brow.

“Yeah!” he said right before his eyes met mine and then our lips touched. It was instant fireworks...I wonder if forever with Preston would be like this. I mean kissing with him was fireworks...a touch form him through tingles all over my bodies and a caress simply made the butterflies in the pit of my stomach to liven up and heighten every other sensation in me. It was amazing.

AMAZING...

No other description for it.

And denying that kissing him made me want to do all sort of things was just a falsehood