Chapter 17

After checking out and tearing off all the tags, Kian and I began to head towards the O2L house.

I stored my dress in the empty Forever 21 bag and watched Kian while he drove.

The O2L house was in Los Angeles so with the traffic is was about an hour drive from the Cheesecake Factory.

Kian drove with one hand and a slight slouch. He looked very relaxed but also watched the road intently.

He may have noticed me staring because he glanced over and chuckled a bit when I nervously looked away.

"Am I blocking the view?" he asked me with a grin.

I knew exactly what he wanted me to say so I faked confusion and looked past him then back with the words, "but you are the view?" I then smirked and set my hand just above his knee.

The car jerked slightly and I chuckled.

Keeping my hand on his leg I stared forward without any acknowledgement of his unease.

"Sky," Kian murmured. "Yes Kian?" I purred looking up at him. "If you don't stop what you are doing I could crash this car." Kian glanced over at me with a serious look. Moving my hand up his thigh slightly, I finally took my hand off but not before watching him shiver a bit.

Kian's POV ;)

As I was driving back to the O2L house from the Cheesecake Factory, Sky tried to tease me in the car and I'll admit it worked a bit but I have something in store for her once we get back to the O2L house.

Skyler's POV

As we neared the house it was around 7 pm and I figured I would be staying the night again and was instantly grateful for the clothes Kian got me.

The O2L house was a large house set off in a Hillel area with a big black gate in the front.

Kian parked outside and we walked to the gate. It looked like we had arrived before everyone else because there were no other cars around the area.

"Jc and Lia had to grab something and the rest for the boys should be here any minute," Kian said.

I nodded my head and followed Kian inside the gate after he unlocked it. The lawn looked decent and from the front I could already see a gorgeous view from the back and pool in the middle.

Kian led me into a very empty front room and as we walked through the rest of the house I quickly noticed the lack of furniture in the rooms.

"Are you all just moving in?" I asked with a confused look. "Nope only me," Kian replied with a grin. "The other boys don't appreciate furniture like most people."

I chuckled and followed Kian up the stairs into another room.
The room was simple with white walls, a black bed frame and white bed sheets in the middle of the room, and a simple black desk alongside a wall. The room was clean aside from some cardboard boxes scattered around the room.

"This will be my room in about a week," Kian explained. "The majority of the unpacking is done just some clothes and detailed things I need to set up." I walked around the bed and noticed a decent sized closet filled halfway with clothing. The other side of the closet had another simple white door.