7

(Short Chapter)
I sat there waiting for Camila to approach, which she did. She took a seat in front of me with her plate of food. "Are you okay?" She asked pushing her plate towards me. I stabbed my fork in her food and ate it. "Yeah, we were better off as friends anyways." I said taking another bite.

"I heard your interview today, congrats for coming out." Camila told me, I looked up and her and smiled. "Did you do it for her?" Camila asked, when I didn't respond quick enough she continued to explain. "Did you come out because Normani wanted you too? So you just can be seen together without hiding like when you guys went on that date." Camila said, she saw TMZ.

I didn't really come out for Normani, but I went with it, "Yeah, I didn't want hide anymore, and I owed that to my fans. I didn't know you saw that on TMZ." I told her, "I just searched your name and saw that pop up." Camila told me.

"You looked me up?" I asked smiling. Camila smiled at me, but something made that change. Her smile faded away. "Who were you talking about in those questions she asked you?" Camila asked she sounded worried.

"In all the questions?" I asked, she nodded, "With the heartbreak, and if that girl was listening what would you tell her...were you talking about me?" Camila asked looking at me.

"Yes, was that a bad thing?" I asked seeing Camila uncomfortable. "No, but I'm with someone. And I don't need you to tell me I'm beautiful when I already have someone who tells me." Camila told me, I didn't expect that. I know I shouldn't like her and I should respect Shawn and their relationship.

"Okay, I'm sorry I said that. I mean if it's your number this would be easier." I said seeing Camila smile a little. "How?" She asked. "If I had your number we could text and call and become really close friends like in high school. We can go out and have a great time and I wouldn't have to go on an interview and ask for your number." I told her smiling.

She smiled but that faded, "This isn't high school, Laur." She said saying my nickname. "I know, but if I had your number you would remind me that this isn't high school." I said probably not making any sense. "Here my number, just stop talking." Camila said as she handing me her phone. I put my number in and went on her messages and texted myself.

"Are we going to bring up with happened last time I saw you?" I asked softly seeing Camila shake her head looking down at her plate of food. "Do you regret kissing me?" I asked. Camila didn't do anything at first but she shook her head, still not looking at me. "Do you want to kiss again?" I asked getting closer to her.

At first Camila shook her head, but she looked up and nodded. I leaned in but Shawn came in the kitchen, I pulled away, "Let's go." He said coming in between us and eating some of Camila's food.

"I-okay." Camila said getting up. I got up not wanting her to go. I came so far for her to just leave. I hated that she's going home with him, but that's life. "I'll be waiting in the car." Shawn said looking at me and smiled not knowing anything and walked out. I looked at Camila, I could tell she wanted to kiss me, but I also knew she didn't want to cheat on Shawn.

Like Normani told me I have to respect their relationship. "Am I allowed to text you when I get home?" I asked seeing Camila nod her head walking closer to me. "Am I allowed to text you everyday?" I asked smiling. She smiled, nodding her head. "Am I allowed to call you beautiful?" I asked hoping it was okay for me to do. Her smile went away, " I could stick with pretty." I told her, she didn't smile, "I could just say you look nice then." I offered. She smiled wrapping her arms around me.

"I'll see you later, Laur." Camila told me, I don't think she realizes that that's my nickname she would call me in high school. "See ya later, Camila." I said holding her close to me. We both didn't let go. We both held each other like it was the last time we'll see each other. I heard Camila sniffle before pulling away. "Goodbye." She said leaning in and kissed my cheek. She pulled away and left.

Once Camila was gone I felt Normani run over to me. "Are you guys dating now?" I laughed shaking my head. "Did my plan even work?" "Your plan was perfect, I got her number." I told her excitedly. Normani smiled hugging me. "Okay good, we better go before cops start to show up." Normani told me. I walked out of the living room seeing all of Taylor's friends look at me, they all ran to me and asked for pictures. I smiled accepting. I looked at Taylor and she wasn't in the best of moods.

Once I finished taking pictures I walked over to her, most of Chris's friends left so that was good. "Are you okay?" I asked sitting next to her. "No." She huffed. "You wanna talk about it?" "My friends all love you, and they couldn't stop talking about you since you got here." Taylor let out. "I'm sorry, Tay. I didn't know." I told her. "It's okay, I guess." She told me. "Is that why you didn't tell them about me?" I asked, she nodded her head. "Look Tay, I'm sorry you have to go through this alone, but there's nothing I could do." I told her.

"I know, but sometimes having a famous sister has their benefits." Taylor told me making me smile. "You know my manager is hopefully planning a tour for me you should come. I miss spending time with you." I told her, her eyes lit up and she smiled. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah, you could come Chris, Mom and Dad and maybe Camila could come with her boyfriend." I said but Taylor frowned. "What about moms husband?" Taylor asked.

I never really met him before and I don't really know if my mom new husband would be okay with her old husband to be there. "He could come too." I said with regret in my voice.
--------------
I drove with Normani back to a hotel. I didn't feel like going on the tour bus. Big Rob was waiting for me in my room with my manager. "Lauren, we have big news." My manger told me. I took a seat next to them with Normani. "A new album, you're going to work on another album. We got some songs for you to try out and we're going to be in the recording studio tomorrow to record. And if you want to write some songs you can try it out. Plus tell me who you want to collaborate with and I'll see if their busy." My manager told me.

I smiled nodding my head. "Great, now I'll let you both sleep, Rob come on." They both got up and walked out. Once the door shut Normani and I jumped up and down so surprised and grateful that I'm working on an album.

I was in my own bed seeing Normani passed out in hers. I took out my phone and texted Camila.

To Camila: Guess what.

Not even a few minutes later she responds.

From Camila: What?

To Camila: I'm making a new album, I'm gong in the record studio tomorrow.

From Camila: That's great I'm really happy for you.

To Camila: Thanks, I was also wondering if I do go on tour or have my next concert I really want you to come, with Shawn too if that's fine. I mean my family might come too.

From Camila: That sounds great but I don't know if Shawn would want to come. Is that okay?

To Camila: Yeah that's fine. It's really late and I don't want to keep you up all night, I'll text you later.

From Camila: I don't care if we text for ten hours, it's really fun to talk to you. But you're going to be busy tomorrow so goodnight Laur.

To Camila: Goodnight Camz.

I turned my phone off and went to sleep, I really miss Camila. I don't know if that's allowed. Am I supposed to miss someone who's in a relationship? I miss her calling me Laur, and I love calling her Camz. I hope that wasn't crossing the line.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys