4

I walked to Normani seeing her already in the lake. "Hey thanks for leaving me with her." I sarcastically said hearing her laugh.

"Oh shut up you know you like being alone with her." I rolled my eyes turning my head seeing Shawn and Camila splash in the lake.

I think Normani saw me looking at them because she splashed water at me. I looked at her and smiled.

I splashed water her way making her scream from excitement. I saw Camila and Shawn look at us.

I bet Normani did that on purpose to get Camila to look at us. We kept on splashing each other until Normani walked up to me.

I could feel from her eyes that she was looking at Camila and then back at me. "If you freak out I'm gonna cut you." Normani whispered to me as she ran her fingers in my wet hair.

"Is she looking?" I asked seeing Normani smile at me. "Yeah."

"Oh shit they're walking over here." Normani said panicking. "Quick do something." Normani told me. I didn't know what to do so I just stared at her.

She rolled her eyes grabbing my hands and placing them on her big boobs. I froze, I never felt them before.

Normani seemed to know what she was doing. She buried her face in my neck making it seem like she was kissing my neck.

"Hey Normani and Lauren." I heard Shawn say to us.

Normani pulled away but I forgot to pull my hands away from her chest so when Normani pulled away my arms were extended all the way holding onto Normani's boobs.

"Babe, not around people." Normani teased placing my hands off of her. I felt my face turn red seeing Camila look annoyed.

"Sorry, honey." I said seeing Normani bite her lip trying to hold back her laughter.

"So do you guys what to play a water game?" Shawn asked. Normani and I agreed. Shawn smiled as we walked further in the lake.

"Okay so I honestly don't know what the name of the game is but two people are wrestling while their teammates hold them up and the first one who falls in the water loses." Shawn explained.

We all nodded as Camila was getting on Shawn's shoulders.

Normani looked at me and smirked. "Well Lauren why can't you lift me up on your shoulders?" Normani asked loudly making Shawn and Camila walk to us.

"Shawn, my baby right here can't pick me up. Do you think we could switch partners and I could go on your shoulders and Camila can go on Lauren's shoulders since she's smaller."

Normani is one smart woman. "Yeah totally." Shawn said as Camila got off. Normani looked back at me and smirked.

Normani got on Shawn and Camila just stood in front of me.

"Aren't you going to pick me up?" Camila asked in her blue bikini. "I didn't think I was allowed to touch you." I told her. "Well you are. Don't make things awkward." Camila told me.

I grabbed her waist and picked her body up and over my shoulders. "See not awkward." Camila proved her point.

"Well what if I do this." I said grabbing her ankles. "Not at all." Camila told me.

Why did I feel like this was a challenge? "So this wouldn't be awkward either?" I asked raising my hands up to her knees.