5

I stood there naked with a hickey on my neck and very confused. I decided to forget about that kiss and get dressed.

When I got out of the restroom I saw Normani talking to Chris. I walked up to them, "Hey." I said getting their attention.

"We better get going, Lauren. You have an interview tomorrow afternoon." Normani told me.

Chris looked at me and smiled. He hugged me for a while before releasing. "Don't be a stranger. Stop by anytime." Chris told me before hugging Normani.

I smiled before looking down stairs. I saw everyone leaving. I need to say goodbye to Camila. "Come on Normani." I said as we walked downstairs.

I saw my dad and hugged him. "I love you Lauren." He told me. "Love you too dad." I said still looking for Camila.

Normani and I walked out of the house seeing our uber waiting for us. I turned my head seeing Camila's car driving out of the parking lot.

I looked at her as she stared at me while driving away. Something in me was sad. I didn't get to say goodbye or to discuss what the hell happened in the bathroom.

She drove off with Shawn. "Lauren, I'm sorry." Normani said patting my back.
-----------
"Lauren wake up." Normani told me as I opened my eyes. I got in the tour bus late at night with Normani.

"Get ready you have a busy day." She told me before leaving.

I got up and got ready for my day. I still felt a little blue. "Lauren, your car is waiting for you." My bodyguard told me as I was finished putting my shoes on. I got up with Normani and we went in my car.

We finally got the the building. Normani walked out first then I followed behind hearing my fans yell my name. I looked at everyone with their phones out and ready. I smiled and waved knowing people were taking pictures. I walked over to some fans.

"Lauren I love you so much." The girl said tearing up. "Babe, I love you too girl." Lauren said kissing the girls cheek and taking a picture with her.

My body guard guided me to the door as I heard screaming fans. I entered the building.

"Lauren, follow me and Sam the interviewer will be there shortly." A lady told me as she lead me to a room. Normani and Big Rob stood there quietly on the side.

I took a seat on the couch seeing a man walk up to me. "Welcome, I'm Sam." He told me with cards in his hands.

My manager walked up to him and they talked about the questions he was going to ask me.

I waited until Sam took a seat next to me with a microphone. "If you don't want to answer some of these questions just tell me. I'll cut it out of the video." He told me.

I nodded as he told the camera person to turn the video camera on.

"Hey I'm Sam and we have a special guest. Lauren Jaregui." Sam said looking in the camera. "Hey." I said.

"Now, Lauren we have questions about your new single that has rumored to be coming out next month. Is this true?" Sam asked.

I chucked, "Technical, no. I am working on my new single but it's not coming out next month. I'm still working on the song and how I want it to sound." I told him.

"And I heard you're going on tour soon."

"Soon, right now I'm just performing in Miami for now. But since my album came out a few months ago and went platinum I think a tour would be great." I said glancing at my manger.

"I would just like for people to know that you started singing on YouTube when you got discovered." Sam said making me think of years ago.

"Yeah, it was something." I said laughing.