6

"Lauren, your manager said that its okay if you come out during this interview if you still want to do this." Normani told me as we were in the a black car driving to a radio station to be interviewed.

"Okay, yeah I still want to do this." I told her. I really want to share a part of my personal life with my fans. They're the reason why I'm here.

"Okay good. And I did some digging and found out Camila always listen to the radio station where you're going to be talking on." Normani told me.

"How did you find that out?" I asked seeing Normani smile. "I have my ways Jauregui."

I smiled, "So when I do come out do I tell everyone we're...dating." I said struggling to say that word.

"I'm going to pretend that you weren't disgusted when you said date because I'm a fucking catch and ignore that. To answer your question, if you want to. I mean Camila already thinks we're dating so might as well stick to the story." Normani told me.

The car stopped and we got out. Before walking any further I felt Normani slip her hand to mine.

I knew my fans saw this from the sidelines because they started to cheer.

We entered the building in a rush since I woke up pretty late.

Normani and I went out on a fake date and got some wings. Lots of paparazzi took pictures and I knew everyone was talking about Normani.

Some of my die heart fans know that Normani is my assistant, but not a lot of people.

I walked in and saw this woman reading off a paper. She had headphones on with some camera guy. She was preparing her audience for me to be on after the song.

She pressed a bottom and took off her headphones. "Welcome, Lauren. If you could just put those headphones on and take a seat. This interview will be recorded, and if I ask you something that you don't want to answer or feel uncomfortable just let me know." She told me.

I nodding understanding. "Great, I'm just going to ask for your team to wait in the sound room next to this room." She told my team of Normani, Big Rob, and my manager.

They all nodding walking out.

I put the headphones on and took a seat hearing the women talk in the big microphone.

"Now we have Lauren Jauregui here to answer some questions." She said looking down at her papers.

"So Lauren for people who don't know you what do you do?" She asked. I sat up a little seeing the camera on me. "I am a singer." I said with a smile.

"Great, sweet and short." The woman said. "Lauren, we're going to play never have I ever. I assume you know how to play." She said.

"Yes, I love that game."

"Great, for people who don't know I'm going to say things and Lauren has to say if she has or has not." She explained.

"Self explanatory." I softly said in my microphone.

"Okay so Lauren, never have I ever eaten a whole bag of chips in one sitting." She said.

"Haven't we all." I said making the woman chuckle. "Right." I smiled.

"Okay, never have I ever been heartbroken." She said making me smile.