I smiled at his words .

"Good I was too lazy to do anything, I was sleeping on the plane.." I mumbled and I guess it was good as Roman had been exhausting me for the past 24 hours.

He had me first thing yesterday after which I went down to the arena with him so that he could record his segment that aired later on Raw .

I always loved going with him when he did his segments because I loved supporting him the way he did me by watching my video shoots.

It was fun as Seth was with me as they watched each other..

Seth got thrown out though as he ended up making my baby boy forget what he had to say by pulling funny faces next to me .

Even though Roman was off this week, he had at least one work thing to do a day but I didn't mind, anything was welcomed if it didn't mean I had to go to the studio.

He kissed into my neck and nibbled a bit and I was sure my whole neck would be covered in his love markings. He then got up and slipped on a pair of boxers causing his beautiful behind to be hidden .

"Where are you going?" I whispered as he tied his hair into a low bun..

"To cook my woman some breakfast" He stated without looking back, I smiled as I watched him walk out.

I didn't regret confessing my love to him last week one bit.

Jay and Kanye hadn't liked it much and I had to hear their disapproval as soon as I flew back , hence me flying in late afternoon to surprise Roman at Wizards last week .

Despite all tabloids loving it and everyone going crazy because I did it , they hated it but I didn't care, all I cared about was that I finally let my baby boy know how I felt.

I did it in a way that no one thought Rihanna would ..

I did it for him..

So I flew to him, I just needed to be close to my baby boy , away from all their constant shouting at me telling me how wrong I had been in doing such a silly thing in their eyes.

Drake and Bey had both tried helping me well more Bey than Drake but I was still seen as the naïve 17 year old girl who simply sat there and said nothing while they decided what my life would be .

I hated how they hated on him, blaming him for everything. Roman was only the key to letting me find the sound I liked , I loved writing music for him. It was a way of truly expressing all the feelings I felt when with him.

I walked into the kitchen in his merch tee as he flipped some pancakes and he looked mighty fine doing it if I had to say so myself.

"I planned on bringing it up" he smirked as he peeked at me before focusing on getting the job done.