The two waved and walked away to their seats, that left me to do whatever else I wanted to before the Aussies came out. I walked off stage and sat down on a speaker. Things were going to get very loud, this probably meant my butt was going to be vibrating under this thing.

A little while later Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke were all lined up ready to go.

"Good luck guys!" I said over the crowd that was screaming at the videos playing.

"Thanks! You should probably change into something else, people can see you plain as day right now." Calum screamed back.

"Or just change for the fun of it." Luke added.

"I think she's fine in what she's in," Michael nodded, "Ash?"

"Yeah... fine.." he nodded quietly. What was wrong with him? It's not like they all meant something by me changing.

I shook it off as they ran out on stage. They immediately broke into Try Hard with Luke singing.

"She's dropping out of school cause she don't need the grades
The colors in her hair, don't seem to fade
I get dressed up when I go out,
but she gets dressed down..." He sang.

Next was Calum, "She's 17 I told her I'm 20
I couldn't take her out cause mom's got no money
It's stuff like this that makes me wish
that I could change somehow..."

"Sitting here at home, it's obvious!"

They all started singing, even Ashton.

"She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again
'Cause I'm trying too hard again."

Such emotion! I was swooning at the anount of emotion they were putting into the song. Ugh! Why were foreign boys such perfect singers!?

Calum again, "She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered,
I play guitar but she's into drummers,"

They all pointed at Ashton who stood up grinning and kept playing.

"She's seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name
I pierced my lip so she thinks I'm cool,
I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school,
I followed her 'round the town but she thinks that I'm a weirdo now..."

They all made faces at each other.

"Sitting here at home, it's obvious!"

"She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again."

"But now, who knew?
She's in the crowd of my show
Nothing to lose,
She's standing right in the front row
The perfect view,
She came alone on her own,
And there's something that you should know

You're so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel,
Yeah she makes me feel, she makes me feel
It's obvious,"

"She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again
'Cause I'm trying too hard again
'Cause I'm trying too hard again"

The song ended and I found myself clapping extremely hard. My hands were turning red.

That's pretty much how the concert went on. Them singing, fans screaming, me clapping, it lasted for a good hour. Then they did something a little unexpected.

"Now! As many of you know, a lot of stars these days, pull people up on stage." Michael said into his mic.

All the fans screamed.

"And we are going to sing a cover to a very special girl." Calum smirked.

"But! Ashton is going to be the one picking. So if you want to come on up, raise your hand." Luke grinned.

I felt myself slowly raising my arm, knowing full well they wouldn't choose me.

Ashton hopped down around his drums and walked around looking at each girl. Then he looked over in my direction, smiled brightly and ran over.

"Choose a song, any song." He whispered and pulled me out on stage. I protested by holding back, but he just picked me up! We're talking bridal style here. I hid my face so no one would see me blushing.

"Looks like he's made his choice! Now, does she have a name?" Luke asked.

"You know my name Luke, so don't mess around right now." I raised my eyebrows.

"Ooh someone is feisty on stage." Calum laughed.

"Guys this is Ella, she's my friend." Michael said giving me a side hug.

The tech guys brought out a board and stool for Ashton, along with a microphone for him to sit down here.

Ashton called me over to stand by him and smiled.

"Got a song you want us to sing for you?" He asked, a soft light in his eyes.

"Love Story..." I sighed with out thinking about it.

A lot of hoots and hollers came from the crowd. The other three boys looked at each other and started playing their instruments.

"We were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
You're standing there. On a balcony in summer air..." Ashton looked up at me as he sang, it made me feel... Special.
"See the lights, see the party, the ballgowns.
See me make my way through the crowd to say hello.
Little did I know,
that I was Romeo,
I was throwin' pebbles,
till your daddy said,
'Stay away from Juliette!'
And you were crying on the staircase,
Begging me please don't go,
And you said,
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone,
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run,
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby just say yes."

Everyone screamed, and I was luckily wearing earplugs. I was a bright red, oh Ashton was such a good singer...

•Ashton's POV•

So I sang to her. Oh my God! I sang to her! On stage! In front of people!

I took a deep breath and smiled up at her. I couldn't tell if she liked it enough or not, but I do know it was loud, I was sweating and probably blushing.

She gave the thumbs up and smiled at me. She liked it! Yes! Way to go Ash! Wow... never doing that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So um.... had a bit of trouble writing this part... was trying to write my novel for NaNoWriMo and that didn't happen so! Here's chapter 5! Hope you're all liking this, would it be possible for you guys to comment? I actually want to hear what you guys have to say and I take suggestions as to what you think should happen... Comment away!!

Toodles!!

~Tasha Lynn