upcoming

I like keeping you guys posted on my upcoming fics and what I'm writing for whatever reason, so every now and then I'm just gonna post a chapter in here with all my drafts.

I'm doing all 50 something so there's gonna be repeats of last time + new ones. I'd just do the new ones but I can't be bothered to check which I've already posted so yeah.

ALSO: if any of these sound particularly good please let me know and I'll write it next!

Heart Attacks Waiting To Happen (Perrentes)

Tony gets diagnosed with terminal cancer, which of course causes as many problems as possible to arise.

Come A Little Closer (Perrentes)

Tony and Mike fight. A lot. Will their constant bickering ruin their previously perfect marriage?

Tell Me It's All In Our Heads (Perrentes)

Tony is an alcoholic, and Mike does every drug he can get his hands on.

Faith (Perrentes)

Mike is a Christian raised in an Islamophobic home, while Tony is a Muslim raised to despise Christians.

Looking Glass (Perrentes)

Tony visits a strange place that greatly resembles Wonderland where he meets an equally strange boy named Mike.

Hate (Perrentes)

Mike hates Tony, but nobody knows why. Tony is infatuated with Mike, and everybody knows why.

Love Before Glory (Perrentes)

Mike allows his ego to swell after his band, Underminded, takes off and he completely forgets about Tony.

Open Minded (Perrentes) COMING SOON!

The sequel to Settle, in which Tony and Mike try a very real and very homosexual relationship and Mike doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Isolation (Perrentes)

Tony goes to San Diego to get the fuck away from everyone and all the stress he's been handed back home, and Mike is just looking to explore the world.

Dream (Perrentes)

Mike has the same dream about the same beautiful dark haired man with tattoos every night, and goes out looking for him.

You're Breaking My Heart (Perrentes)

Star Wars AU based on Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith.

Alternate Reality (Perrentes)

In a world where you can go to universe to universe, Tony learns in every universe he ends up with somebody named Mike Fuentes and decides to find his own Mike.

Beautiful (Perrentes)

Tony is deaf and Mike is blind.