dan + phil + the phandom

alright I'm a little bitch so I'm gonna complain about d+p and the stupid half of their fandom

if you like d+p that's great for you, you do you im not criticizing you that's what you're into and that's great but like

I'm sure you're aware of the stupid half of the phandom and god damn they're loud

anyways everything from here on out is gonna be me bitching about d+p and the stupid half of the phandom so don't read if you don't want to

okay I have no clue why everyone loves them so much, I honestly don't. I've watched several of their videos, just attempting to get into them so I'm a little less out of the loop but I just can't get into them. they just seem like every other YouTuber to be? I've never seen anything special they have to bring to the table or anything. they're not funny, they're not original, and I just can't enjoy their videos because there's nothing to enjoy that I couldn't go to another channel for the exact same thing. I just don't find them funny or anything, so i can't really figure out why half the world is in love with them. again, if you like them good on you but I just don't see it? I mean I know if I don't think something's enjoyable the rest of the world doesn't have to think the same but it's like EVERYONE is in love with them?

yeah so anyways I could ignore them, move on with life, no big deal. but then the phandom is literally everywhere. again, I could still ignore them, really. but my problem comes when they start on about d+p when nobody mentioned them.

it's happened several times when I was talking to someone in a comments section who just so happened to have something d+p related in their icon or user name, and having an actual conversation with them. suddenly, some fuck from the phandom bursts like "HEY IS THAT DAN AND PHIL IN YOUR PICTURE HEY PHANDOM 4 LYFE" or some shit and suddenly the conversation is over, and my notifications are filled with d+p shit.

or I comment something and someone replies, just like a "haha" or whatever else and the same thing happens. once again, notifs are filled with d+p.

or perhaps I say I don't like them. not just to announce it, but in a situation where my opinion was asked or something similar, yeah? anyways suddenly, and bunch of people from the phandom are all like "HEY WHY DON'T YOU LIKE D+P WHAT THE HELL PHANDOM ATTACK" or some shit.

or, when I comment something like "CRYING BRB" and someone's all like "don't cry craft" shuT that's video is old and the joke isn't even funny

the list goes on (and on... and on... and on...) but I'll quit here. basically, I'm sick of the phandon being everywhere when nobody brought them up and/or attacking everyone who doesn't like them.

I'm hoping you can see why this is a problem? I mean I guess it's not a huge problem, but it's bloody annoying (also I like to complain)

okay yeah this has been me bitching over things goodbye