Danielle

okay so I finally got my AP PTV issue sent to me and I was reading their article on wrapping up Misadventures and everything, and Vic actually mentioned the hate Danielle gets. He mentioned how it affects her and how that in turn affects him. He wrote a whole song about her, part of it being about the hate she gets. I'm quoting this shit before I say anything else okay

"'The one person who knew all of these things, just how far I'd gone this time, was my girlfriend, Danielle. I would FaceTime with her every night. She stayed with me through it all.'

"...[Vic's] even publicly acknowledging that PTV's adventurous and ambitious power-pop anthem 'Floral & Fading' was written specifically for her. 'The general public can be brutal to us sometimes and to her especially,' he says solemnly. 'Kids would post things or make crazy fucked-up pictures of her and she'd call me in tears... If we threw our cellphones away and lived in the woods together, I'd be fine with that.'"

Okay this honestly upsets me so much, the amount of hate Danielle gets. Nobody has any valid reason to hate her. "She gives me bad vibes" is not a valid reason to hate her. If you dislike her, I don't give a fuck. Hell, if you really do hate her, I still don't care. But don't fucking post shit about her online, or tell her to kill herself. Especially do not tag her.

I've seen accounts dedicated to hating on Danielle. I've seen pictures of her face photoshopped onto a woman hanging from a noose. I've seen some pretty fucked up shit aimed towards her, okay? I'm sick of it, and so are Vic and Danielle. Like are you seriously that shitty of a human being you dedicate that much of your time to hating someone you don't know? A lot of people say "Vic and Danielle won't see this, it doesn't matter." Okay clearly they do see this shit. it clearly bothers them both.

can you imagine getting all this shit thrown at you just for being with the person you love? it's ridiculous.

Again, if you for some reason don't like her, that's fine. It's your opinion and I don't care. but you have no reason to post about her and how she should kill herself and how Vic deserves better, because that just makes you a shitty person.

she makes vic so happy, if you can't tell. she really does. just be happy for them, please.

Thoughts.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें