Author's Note

Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on Butterfly. Though I was not able to reply to all the comments because I'm an awkward person and I suck at making friends. Just kidding. I love to make friends, but I don't really know how to start conversations so that makes me awkward. So I guess you can call me an anti-social butterfly haha.

Butterfly was originally supposed to be an actual butterfly theme I had in mind for my social services i.e Twitter, Instagram, Wattpad and Quotev. But at the time when I was building up my theme, what with the graphic designing and the truckload of changes I had to make, vhope popped out of nowhere and forced me to write about them. I was watching tons of vhope videos at the time and my vhope feels were just gushing like a waterfall. So all in all, vhope videos made me write this turn Butterfly into a book.

To my readers, I thank you for being patient when I didn't update (sorry about that) and for being ever supportive whenever a new chapter is published. Without you all, I would not have come this far. So to thank you, I will be revealing a very special secret that most of you don't really know.

Honestly, when I started out in Wattpad, I only wrote for fun (I was thirteen, don't judge). But fast forward five years later, I am the very proud owner of two (the other three are backups) accounts: caessium and infinity2beyond . If you are readers who came from that account, hi and welcome! If you are new readers that came to read Butterfly and also knew of that account, hello and welcome aboard my family! To you all who don't know why I mentioned that account, you probably have not read my Taehyung fanfic on there. That account has been with me for five years and I've accomplished multiple milestones with my Taehyung fanfic, 'Cliches Don't Matter' on that account. Because I gained tons of followers and readers due to my payment for graphics shops, I decided that I want to start from the top with fresh new ideas and a more mature writing style. So this account was born :)

Stay beautiful and handsome! Stay you! I love you all! Thank you for reading and supporting. Until the next book we meet /90 degree bow/