Lucy: "No problem! What are friends for? Right?"

I say in a cheerful tone.

Juvia: "Lucy."

Lucy: "Yeah?"

Juvia: "Juvia was wondering how did your date with Natsu go?"

She says causing my eyes to widen.

Lucy: "W-What...?"

I stuttered, quite surprised that she'd bring that up but then again we're a group of friends. They suspect me to tell them everything.

Wendy: "You two were looking so fancy."

Wendy states with a huge smile.

Yukino: "I never thought I'd see Natsu in a suit."

Erza: "Date? Natsu? Why wasn't I told about this? I feel hurt..."

Erza says while looking down.

Milliana: "Waaaaah?"

Milliana seemed to be surprised as well. Her jaw hung open as she looked at me in disbelief.

Juvia: "Erza don't feel bad, Lucy didn't say anything to Juvia or the others. Juvia and everyone saw them last night."

Juvia explains to Erza. While they talk I take this to my advantage and quietly get out of my chair. Tip toeing away for my escape.

Erza: "Not to fast."

I hear Erza say as I felt a hand grab onto the back part of my bathing suit. I squirmed a little but not too much, knowing that I could end up topless if I did. Sighing in defeat a take a few steps back. She lets go and sits me down on my chair.

Erza: "Explain."

Lucy: "Uhh..."

I trailed off, not really knowing what to say. I know it's a fake relationship and that I can't tell anyone the truth but they're my friends....I don't want to lie. I gently bite my tongue, thinking of what to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V.

The guys and I were now on our way back to the hotel. We just finished doing a little training so we decided to rest for awhile. The popsicle prince was pissed that I whooped his butt.

Gray: "I swear next time I won't hold back."

He says for the forth or fifth time.

Natsu: "Yeah, Yeah. Just admit it I beat you fair and square."

I say with a smirk, knowing I did.

Gray: "No! I had something in my eyes so I couldn't see!"

He tries to make excuses and in response I roll my eyes.

Natsu: "Mhmm sure."

I say sarcastically as I continue to walk.