Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

He was just messing with me.... I thought to myself. Part of me felt relief but another part of me felt mad. That's not something you should mess around about! Grabbing my pillow I throw it at him and of course he dodges it. Natsu laughs at me, earning himself a glare from me. I then walk towards the bathroom and go inside.

Lucy: "Deep breaths..."

I whisper to myself as I take a deep breath and rest my back on the door, slumping down to the floor.

-later that day-

I was walking towards the beach with Yukino and Wendy. We were going to meet up with everyone else there. 

Yukino: "How nice to have a few days off."

Lucy: "I know, right?"

Wendy: "It feels great!"

We all giggle as we walk. Arriving to the beach Wendy runs towards Carla. Rogue was sitting on the sand with Kagura, both of them were smiling and blushing. Erza was in the water with Milliana. Juvia was staring at Gray in 'awe' as if she's never seen him shirtless. Sting was looking at the sea. Natsu was with Frosch and Happy playing with a beach ball.

Yukino: "I'm going to get in the water."

Lucy: "Okay."

I smile as she runs off to the water.

Natsu: "Lucy!"

Natsu yells, causing me to wave in response. Sting turns around and walks towards me with a warm smile on his lips. I return his smile with one of my own.

Sting: "Hey Lucy."

Lucy: "Hey."

Sting: "You know it just a day at the beach not a modeling shoot, right?"

Sting says in a teasing tone, joking with me. I roll my eyes playfully and let out a slight laugh.

Lucy: "It's not my fault I was blessed with these curves."

I joke back as I push his chest with two of my fingers. He glances at my hand then glances back at me.

Sting: "Blessed you are."

He replies in an alluring way which didn't sound at all like a joke. I attempt to change the subject as I look away, hiding the blush playing on my cheeks.

Lucy: "So what are you doing?"

Sting: "I was observing the sea, it's full of mysteries yet it's beauty attracts others."

He says to me as he turns his gaze to the sea. I do the same and tilt my head.

Lucy: "I never thought of the sea that way but you do have a point."

Sting: "It's just like you."

I hear him say, causing my eyes to slowly widen. I continue to look at the ocean, too nervous to make any eye contact with him. A pinkish red color painted on my cheeks was now exposed. I then feel one of his hands sliding it's ways into one of mine. What is he doing...? I asked in my thoughts.