Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman

Start from the beginning

I have nothing. I can't think straight and that's when the pain surged through my whole body as finally my mind connected to all the machinery around me. This is all too familiar to Mr Smith's plan when he had a different purpose. Its all coming back and they plan to destroy everything through me.

This is it the end of the world and I have caused it...

Sanjay's POV

I watch Luke tied to the chair, I see the pain he is in but I can't move yet. The Doctor hasn't given me the signal but I want to run in and save him! Save the one I love.

"Its going to be okey," Sky says softly beside me.

I shake my head, "Its hurting him. Its killing him and the earth," I breath already feeling the earth crumbling under our feet.

"He is strong. Just wait, we can trust the Doctor. I know my brother is going to be okey," smiles Sky looking back over at Luke who does seem to be in so much pain. Oh Luke...

We hear the similar sound of the Tardis. That is the signal. I scramble to my feet and sprint right over to the Luke. Sky is already by one of the control panels already messing it up with her electrical freaky powers she has. I must ask Luke about that later. I slowly move the restraints from Luke who doesn't know I'm here. His eyes are shut and its taking everything from him.

"You know what to do?" Lenny checked with me inside my head.

"Of course I do. Good luck Lenny," I speak before I take the ring of my finger and slowly slid it onto Luke's finger. "Please work," I beg as I step back knowing I couldn't take off the headset or it could kill not only Luke but me too.

Slowly I watch as finally Sky managed to break the connection between Luke and machinery and I watch as the Tardis appears nearby.

"They are gone! They teleported," says the Doctor looking confused as he steps out with Rani and Clyde.

I shake my head, "What?" I say confused too.

"Because we are here and we always had a plan B," laughs Lucifer. I really hate that alien!

Suddenly Luke's eyes shot open and he got to his feet the headset still on his head. His eyes look like his but also a slightly different colour like something else is there with him...Lenny!

Mrs Wormwood and Lucifer are suddenly forced off there feet by an invincible force. "Impossible," says Mrs Wormwood.

"Oh Lukey boy you clever young man," smiles the Doctor.

"I warn you to give yourselves in or I will kill you," says Luke firm and sternly like its almost not him but yet I know it is.

"You and that irritating Forelock!" Mrs Wormwood screams.

"You nearly made me destroy this world but yet you never counted on my friends. You never counted me as the biggest threat of them all. I just needed reminding," Luke smiths over at me and wink cheekily back at him.

"Luke Smith!" Lucifer screams.

"Is the spaceship almost here?" asks Sky.

"It is," says the Doctor.

Luke looked around at all smiling, "You always going to have my back?" he asks.

"Always," they all say in turn smiling.

Lucifer tried to take his chance forcing himself towards Luke but I watch as Lucifer gets chucked back right into the wall.

"How can you control it so well?" I ask suddenly.

Luke looked to me, "I did before. With Lenny's help I can master it even better. The headset has helped me to get it better then last time."

"Without the headset?" asks Clyde more asking the question to the Doctor.

"I am not sure but it does seem to be strong. Who knows," says the Doctor.

"Its here," says Rani feeling something rumble nearby.

"Who are here?" Mrs Wormwood panics.

"The Judoon of course," smiles the Doctor.

Her eyes go wide, "No," she says looking around and then at her teleport on her wrist.

"No use I deactivated them once you got here and they have already taken your ship. Its all over. Outwitted again by some kids, a mad man and boy genius must suck," laughs Clyde.

"I'm not mad," smiles the Doctor.

"I'm no normal kid," Sky adds.

"Oh come on let me have it," smiles Clyde and everyone begins to laugh except Luke.

We watch as the Judoon arrive and take Lucifer and Mrs wormwood away but Lucifer made sure he shouted loud enough so Luke could hear him, "One day soon Luke Smith someone will kill you! If I ever see you again that person will be me but watch your back!"

Finally he has gone and so has Mrs Wormwood. I walk slowly over to Luke, "You alright?" I ask him. He walks slowly to the chair he had been tied too. He slowly slips the headset of his head smiling at me, "I am fine."

I watch as he began to fall and I made sure to get him to sit on the chair instead of hitting the floor. "Your exhausted," I tell him.

"You look cute when your worried have I ever told you?" says Luke looking at me weirdly but a good weird I must say. Almost in a way that said he likes me more then just a friend.

I softly push his fringe away to look at the deep cut to his forehead, "Oh Luke," I whisper.

"Yes Sanjay," he smiles back.

"Can I have that talk when your feeling better?" I ask him.

He looks at me and smiles, "Yeah I would like that and I am sorry its taken so long," he adds.

"I see you have been busy so I let you off," I smirk at him and he nods before he closes his eyes. He looks so tired, exhausted.

"Carry him into my Tardis. Lets get him home," says the Doctor.

"Yeah. They won't be causing anymore problems," smiles Sky as she bounced towards the Tardis.

"My head hurts," says Clyde suddenly.

"Mine too. All this worry," smirks Rani putting her arm around Clyde as they followed Sky. I pick Luke up into my arms. He seems to groan slightly but he doesn't open his eyes. I walk slowly to the Tardis carrying him slowly to not cause too much discomfort.

"So when you going to tell him you love him?" the Doctor asks me.

I look at him wide eyed, "What...how...is it that obvious?"

"No but I can tell. Ask him out before its too late," he tells me firmly before he walks into the Tardis keeping both doors open so I can carry Luke without too much trouble.

The Doctor did all he could for Luke. Patching up his head and providing some pain killers that should do well to keep the pain at bay as he heals properly.

Luke is going to be okey and I couldn't be more happy. Yet I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that adventures like this was just the beginning. Luke won't ever stop and if I wish to be with him I may just have to accept that my boyfriend if he says yes of course is always going to be in danger.

Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman I do like the sound of that.

Now I have to think about the biggest problem of them all. I am in university and Luke no longer is. How is this even going to work? I hadn't thought about it before. Oh just great!

///////

Needs Editing!!!