Chapter Twenty-Six

That evening, I get in the shower. I feel a little more relaxed but not fully. I won't be until she leaves.

I roll a towel around my body and walk out. Alexander is out with the pack so I am really bored. I get into my walk in closet and gaze at the clothes, deciding what to put on. And then I al being pushed against the wall.

I yelp and then realize that it is Rosalie.

"What the hell is your problem?" I demand glaring at her.

"You are, you pathetic human. I just come to warn you."

I snort. "You don't scare me."

"Alexander is mine." she growls her brown eyes glowing and I know that she is about to shift. Her words make my blood boil and for once, I want to let my wolf out so that she can kill this bitch. "Don't you see it, Leila? I am so much better for him. I am a wolf, an actual wolf not a pathetic, stubborn human like you."

I slap her across the face. "I will not let you insult me like that! Alexander loves me, he wants to be with ME."

She laughs. "That's what you think, darling. It's his wolf that wants you. I was so close to him falling for me and then you come back." she spits. "I will finish, Leila, I will win!"

I laugh in her face. "I have already won."

"We'll see about that." she says then walks out.

I want to run after her and kill her with my bare hands. This isn't the first time I have a rival but it's the first time she's a wolf. I don't care. I won't let that get in the way. She won't beat me. I change quickly and walk out of the closet just in time for the door to burst open. Alexander walks in, his eyes glowing.

"Alex-" I start but he presses his lips to mine.

He's angry about something, probably something from the pack. We run out of breath and he goes down to me neck.

"What's wrong?" I ask breathless as he kisses the mark.

"I need you." he looks at me. "Please?"

I smile and put my arms around his neck as I press myself closer to him. "I'm yours, you know that."

That's all he needed to hear.

_____________

I feel a soft peck on my lips and I open my eyes.

Alexander is smiling at me. "Good morning, beautiful."

I smile. "Hello."

He kisses me. "I'm going to a clearing."

That wakes me up instantly. "I'll got with you."

He frowns. "You want to go?"

"No but I get bored in here. Unless you'd prefer me to go find some human friends?"

He growls. "Get dressed."

I smile. "Take a shower with me?"

His eyes glow for a moment and he kisses me. "You are irresistible you know that right?"

"I know you are." I say with a flirty smile.

He stands up and throws me over his shoulder.

I giggle as we walk in the shower, the water running on both of us. I take off my shirt slowly, knowing that he's watching.

"You are mine." he whispers against my lips.

I smile. "And you are mine."

He frowns down at me. "That's the first time you tell me that."