Chapter Nineteen

I stare at the pile of UNO cards in the middle of the table. It's a red four, and I don't have a red one or four.

"I don't have all day, Luna."

I glare at Jake who is sitting across me. He looks suspicious. His lips are pursed which seems the only thing in between from keeping him from laughing. "You cheater!" I accuse dramatically.

He bursts out laughing as he shakes his head. "No! No!"

I laugh as I grab the cards and throw all of them on his face. "I should have known you were cheating, very smart, Jake, very smart."

He continues laughing and my eyes drift behind him, which is where Alexander is standing with Tony and the leaders of the pack which are like twenty. He is about a mile away but I can see him perfectly. He is wearing jeans with a gray shirt that is tight on his strong shoulders. His hair is messy on top of his head and I just can't help but think how perfectly hot he is. Everything about him is handsome and sexy, even the way he's glaring at everyone as he talks.

It has been about a month since that one day and I just have to say that I've never felt so happy in a relationship than I do right now. I feel happy when I'm with him and I know that it's because he's my wolf's mate and she has a saying in this, but I like him. I don't like him just because he's my mate but because I really do. Alexander and I have been doing it very frequently after that one day. At least once a day or sometimes multiple times on one day. I have never felt so loved in my life and, well, the sex is great too. But I don't want to get into all the details.

This morning he told me he was gonna meet with some pack members and I decided to tag along. I get bored in the house anyway. The weather is perfect to sit outside on the picnics table. It is cloudy with some breeze.

"I am not your slave you know."

My eyes drift back to, who has become, my best friend, who is picking up the cards from the grass. "I'm not saying you are."

He gives me that look. "Like you have to. I am always picking up after your mess. You should ask the Alpha for a maid."

I roll my eyes at him. "You are so dramatic. I've never asked you to," I frown. "Alexander wouldn't do that anyway."

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Haven't you realized it yet? He would do anything for you specially after you two mated."

I feel my cheeks get red with embarrassment. "How do you know that?!"

He grins. "The Alpha has been a little too happy these past couple of weeks which is the first time we've seen him this relaxed and happy. It isn't hard to guess why and you have proved it."

My heart warms by hearing that. Alexander has been happy. He's just as happy as I am.

"So the whole pack knows we had sex?" I say panicking a little.

He laughs. "Yes, I guess so."

I punch him playfully. "That isn't funny!"

"Yes, it is! Be careful though, you don't want to go to Eighteen and Pregnant!" He jokes.

I roll my eyes at him for the millionth time that day. "I am not getting pregnant."

"That's what they all say." He says then continues laughing.

I start eating the chocolate bar that was on the table and turn around, giving him my back.

"Awww, come on, don't get mad!" Jake protests.

I half smile but don't say anything when he sits next to me. "You know I'm only playing around, right?"

"You can be very cool to hang out with but also very annoying." I tell him.

He smiles. "I'll take that as a compliment."

I sigh. "I just hope that my life would be more personal."

He half smiles at me. "Well thanks to the fact that you are the Luna of SilverMoon, you will never have that privacy. You are like the Royals of all the packs."

"I am not the Luna, dammit!"

He raises his hands up in protest. "Okay, okay!"

I look at him. "What about you? Have you found your mate?"

He shakes his head. "No and I hope I don't find her for a long time.

I frown. "Why? Everyone is always looking forward on finding their mates."

"Not this guy. I don't know. I feel like I still have a lot to learn. You know, as third in command."

"Yeah, well, it must suck to always be stuck with me."

He smiles. "Actually, it's a great pleasure. Taking care of the Luna of the pack is the best job the Alpha has assigned to me."

I smile at him. "Thank you for enduring me, even when I'm a pain the ass."

"Which is the whole time." He says then grins playfully. "Just kidding. I have learned a lot from you actually."

I raise my eyebrows in surprise. "Really? Such as?"

"How to seduce people into doing whatever I want."

I laugh as I shake my head. "You're dumb."

"But you love me."

I smile as I reach over and push a strand of his hair from his forehead. "Yes, I do. As a friend, of course."

He rolls his green eyes at me. "Of course." And then his smile fades.

That can only mean one thing.

"You are dismissed."

Jake stands up and bows his head down at Alexander before walking away.

"Do you have to be so rude?" I ask looking up at him but not standing up.

He sighs. "I don't like your relationship with him."

I smile sarcastically. "What relationship? Alexander, Jake is my best friend."

"Why don't you hang out with girls?"

I snort. "Oh if only you knew. "

"Knew what?"

"I've never gotten along with girls."

"Why don't you try-"

I shake my head. "You are not going to rule over my life, Alex. You should know that by now." I stand up on my tip toes so that I am not as short. "If I'm with you, it's because I want to. You are the only man I want to be with. Does that mean anything to you? You have to stop this jelousy."

He closes his eyes as he puts his hands around my waist. "I am sorry. My wolf-he doesn't like it when you are with other males."

"Well tell your wolf, that I don't give a damn about what he thinks."

A growl erupts from his chest.

He opens his mouth to say something else but I crash my lips onto his. I don't like fighting with him. He is too irresistible for that.

His hold around my waist tightens as I jump and put my legs around his waist. His to hue slides over my lower lip and I grant him permission to enter my mouth. He has to be the best kisser in the whole world. He walks until my back is leaning on a tree. I know that we are out in the public but I want him right now. Right this second. When I run out of breath, he goes down to my neck and kisses his mark making me want him even more.

"Alex..." I breath as I close my eyes in pleasure. "Alexander... We are out here."

He must have forgotten because he freezes for a moment before setting me down on the ground. We are both breathing heavily. He pecks my lips. "We are not done here." He grabs my hand and leads me back to the field which is empty but people from the pack begin to fill up. I guess they went for a run or something because some of them are shirtless and I am glad no on is naked, that would have been very awkward.

Alexander begins to talk to them about something. I am too busy looking at him to pay attention to his words. I try to go sit down but he secures an arm around my waist making it quite impossible for me to move. I don't mind though. I like to be close to him and smell his scent. He smells great and his warmth fills my insides.

After what seemed forever, we finally get back to the house. I am exhausted so I am the first one to get out of the truck and walk up the stairs. I am about to get in the shower and he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him.

"Where are you going? I thought I told you we weren't done?" He asks raising an eyebrow making him look even more sexy.

I half smile. "We weren't. "

He attacks my lips as he pulls of my blouse leaving me with my bra to cover me up. We take off our pants as he lays me on the bed.

He is kissing my neck when I realize something.

"Alex." I whisper.

"Hm-mmm?" He says.

"Don't you think we should use, you know, a condom?"

He stops and looks at me with a frown across his handsome face. "A condom?"

I sigh. "I just don't want to get pregnant."

He traces my cheek with his hand. "And you want to use it now?"

I feel really stupid at his question because he's right. I want to use it now that we've done it every day, now that we've done it all over the house. I am so pathetic besides, I can't get pregnant.

"It will be my pleasure to conceive a pup with you." Alex whispers in my ear.

I blush. "I am flattered but I really don't want to be a mom this young."

He half smiles. "Don't you think you would already be pregnant if there were any risks?"

I nod slowly. "Right."

"Besides the fact that well enjoy it more." He says making me blush even more.

He laughs. "I love you, Leila."

My heart warms at his words. I am glad he kisses me after that because I am still not sure whether I love him back.

A/N

Easy chapter but there will be more in the next one promise!!

Comment and vote if you'd like !!