I listened to the people around me, they were talking about sacrificing sinners. Shivers ran up my body as I heard what they were talking about. 

"We have a special sacrifice this evening. Bring forth the terrible sinner!" The older man yelled. 

My eyes widened as I see who they brought out. 

"Nick..." I whisper to myself. 

"Come on guys, I'm sure we can make a deal. I, uh, Have lots of bottle caps!" Nick tried to reason with them. 

The people surrounding the building started talking. 

Alpha sends me a look that screamed for me to do something. I look around trying to think of something. 

I rush over to Cory and grab his arm, pulling behind a building. The rest of his group see what's going on and follow us quickly. 

It was like we were all too shock to do anything. I'm glad I could do something as small as moving them away. 

I looked at my hand which is still holding Cory's arm and pull it away. "How are we going to get him back?" 

"I'm.. not sure but we will," Cory reassured me. 

"Do you know him or somthin? Who is he?" The guy with the crazy cool eyes asked.

"We meet him in a city nearby, he was traveling with us," Cory faced him. "He left us when he got scared of that 'Deathclaw'..." I continued after Cory. 

"Well, Sacrifices are a pretty big deal here in this town. I could help you get your teammate back though," He smirked. 

Adam scoffed, "Huh, How?" 

Crazy eyes pointed to a house, "See that house there? It's so called 'haunted'." Everyone looked at him in disbelief. "Now don't look at me like that, I've been there. I've seen these ghost and it's pretty haunted. That's where they keep sacrifices. We can break through to get your friend." He explained further. 

"Well, from what I can tell. You only have one eye," Adam joked. 

"What did you say about my eyes boy?" Crazy eyes growled. 

"This isn't really the best time to argue," I sighed. 

"Yeah, come on. Nick is in trouble. I say we meet up at midnight to get him," Cory planned out. Everyone agreed and waited for it to be nighttime. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~

The thunderstorm that hit us was pretty bad. I can say that I might have cuddled Alpha in fear.. She yelled at me to stop doing that and pushed me away. It was pretty heartbreaking.. 

Anyways, I met up with the group and found they were outside standing around. 

"Finally, Sleeping beauty decides to show up," Adam jokingly. 

"Haha, screw you," I smiled at him. "What's everyone talking about? We have a plan yet?" 

"Just go in and find Nick as fast as we can, besides that it was just Cory forcing us to wait for you," He crossed his arms.