Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Who's Dimitri?

Dimitri's P.O.V.

My life has been hard for me.

My lifestyle that I live am hard for people to understand.

Why can't people understand me how I want to live my life when I lost the life that I had????

You ask yourself, what is he talking about.

Well my name is Dimitri Isaev, yes I know my name sounds Russian, but I'm not from Russia but my parent's grandparents came from there.

I am 36 years old, and I was an Alpha. The reason I say was, it's because 5 years ago my pack was attacked and I lost my whole pack except my Beta and some warriors, but most of all, I lost my mate and unborn child.

It all happened during the night, we woke up to some commotion and my Beta came knocking at my door and when I opened it, he told me we were under attack by rogues. I didn't have the chance to ask why wasn't I notified about this when we heard a lot of growls coming from outside.

I looked behind me and saw that my mate, Clarissa was still asleep and thought about it but I didn't think that would be the last time I would her sleeping peacefully nor got to say I loved her. I assigned a member to her door while she slept and headed out side helping everyone fight them off.

We ran down stairs and headed outside then shifted. I saw several warriors and members fighting some rogues outside when I shifted. Within the hour we could kill several of them but what caught me off guard was that every time some were killed, more rogues started showing up.

I mind linked my Beta that we should head over the direction that they are coming from seeing that for whatever reason, they don't stop coming.

We came to a clearing and what we saw had me stopping mid run. The pack member that I left behind to guard the door to where my Mate was, was being held by his throat. And what worried me more was the fact that my pregnant Mate was being held back by two rogues that held her each by an arm.

When I looked for the leader, it didn't surprise me who it was. It was my brother, Gabriel that held an evil smile on his face. I should've known it was him that was attacking us. Ever since we were kids, he always held a grudge against me for being the favorite to my parents, bless their souls.

My father always said I was his favorite because I was the strongest out of the two, but seeing that my brother was the first born, my brother thought when it was time it would be him that would take the Alpha position when my father stepped down. But it was later revealed in a test I had more Alpha genes them him making me the next Alpha.

Of course, my brother didn't take that news too well. He argued with my father for days from then. He argued that it's was him that should be Alpha since he is the first born. In which my father and some Elders had to be there to give him the news.

"What Dimitri, are you not happy to see me after so long? Why I expected a better greeting than this. After all, I do have your Mate here at arm's length." he said with a conniving smirk.

"What do you want Gabriel? Why are you doing all of this?!"

"What do I want you say? I want what you took away what was rightfully mine back! I'm supposed to be the Alpha of the pack not you! Why is it just because you had the Alpha gene you got the position? I'm the oldest it should've been mine. Our father was a fool to think you can lead the pack when everyone knew it was me who should've been the leader!" he said.