Chapter 4

Authors Note:

This is my idea of Cats outfit for Friday.

***********************************************************************

Capter 4

Rehersal and Shopping

Cat's P.O.V.

I been freaking out since last night when I took the test. How could I not be, in our hurry to mate, we didn't use protection, and I didn't think it was necessary since it was with my 'mate'.

But one thing I don't regret, is that now I will have someone that belongs to the both of us. I will make sure he doesn't find out about me being pregnant. If he could reject me, how do I know that he won't hesitate in rejecting our child. No, that won't happen at all. But thankfully werewolf pregnancies is only 3 months, but if I don't want him to know, I will need to move away.

He doesn't deserve to be there, he didn't want anything to do with me. I wasted no time in calling the pack doctor to make an appointment to see how my pup is doing. Once that was done, I had to talk to my parents and tell them what's going on, they will now right away from my scent that im pregnant, so I rather let them know.

When I got home I made up to my room and shut the door. I got to my bed and laid down. I still can't bring myself to believe that I am pregnant at the age of 16. But I know with the support of my family, I will be able to get through this, even though he won't be there.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I hear is my mom calling through the door stating they arrived. I got up and checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 5. Crap, I'm supposed to meet Emily at the mall in an hour! I went to the bathroom and went to the sink and washed my face to remove all the sleepiness. By the time I got downstairs there was a knock at the door.

I checked again the time, it must be Emily, but usually when she comes over she calls me to let me know that she's on her way over. I walked to the door and open it, to find the last person I want to see there. Yep, you guess it, my supposed 'Mate'.

"Alpha, what do we have the honor of you coming by to our house?" I asked trying to hide the bitterness in my voice, but from the flinch he gave by my tone, I guessed I didn't hid it that good.

"Do I need a reason to visit my Mate? Can I come in, we need to talk." he said and didn't even bother to wait for my response before he just walked passed me.

"Not that I'm flattered that you are here, but what do you mean by Mate? I didn't know you had a Mate. Last thing I heard you were with Christy, isn't she your Mate, why are you here then." I asked even though inside of me I was growling at that thought. Stop it Cat! He rejected us!

"Cat, stop this bitterness you know you are my Mate! Why are you acting like this?!" he growled at me.

"Oh really, so what happened the other day, you stated specifically in the mind link that we weren't Mates! That's why I am acting like this! How dare you come into my house growling at me for acting like this! Of all the shit you have done and said, that's the least I expected you to do! You might be my Alpha, but your not! Your dad is my Alpha, so I don't need to listen to you. Now if that's all that you needed to say, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I said trying to hold back my wolf from jumping him. Instead of whimpering and wanting to go to him, she's doing the opposite, all I feel from her is disgust against him, anger, rage. I hear you, I don't want to spill any blood here, and if I have to stop myself from ripping him apart, I have another reason, I don't want to stress myself and jeopardize my pregnancy.