Expect the unexpected

Chapter 7

Expect the Unexpected

Cat's P.O.V.

At first we thought running away would help solve our problems, but boy where we wrong.

First we didn't know where we were going.

Second we didn't have that money between all of us to afford a place for ourselves until we got in contact with our parents to send us some money.

And until then, right now we are living in a hotel until we can come up with an idea on what to do.

The good thing is that we were able to get in contact with the Alpha of this territory and let him know our intentions, since the moment we arrived in this small town, we already knew it belong to a pack.

Once we got his approval of staying here, we settled in. We made sure to get a hotel room that provided a kitchen that was necessary for us, that way we didn't have to worry about eating all the time out.

Which in my case, was a lot. I don't what's going on. Ever since I found out I am pregnant, my cravings have gone over the roof. For some reason I find the thought of eating sandwiches with peanut butter and pickles made me want them all the time. Or pickles dipped in peanut butter, which the girls avoid being around me when I'm eating that. They say it makes them want to vomit seeing me eat that.

One day all I want is to eat sweets no matter what it is. The next day I can't stand it, and want from sour cravings, to salty cravings. And it drives me bonkers because I wake up anytime in the morning craving it, and having to wake up any of them to go buy me what I want.

It's been driving the girls insane with my mood swings. One moment I'm all happy, the next minute I'm either in tears or screaming at them for no reason at all.

For example, I was sitting in the living room watching Bambi movie, I started crying after his mom died. And started screaming when the hunters were chasing them. Or when I was watching titanic, don't even get me started.

And what makes it even harder for me to accept, is the fact that I been gaining a lot of weight. Within the week we been here, almost all my clothes aren't fitting me at all.

One day I was helping in the kitchen, and when I went to get something from inside the fridge, I heard something rip....... I look at them, and they are trying their hardest not to burst out laughing, until I give them a death glare, they started laughing.

"I thought you girls said my butt didn't look big??!! Now I'm standing here with the back of my pants ripped!" I shouted at them.

"I'm sorry Cat, but we didn't want to say anything since you go crazy on us when we say anything bad to you." Lucy says.

"Ok fine, but next time tell me, good thing this didn't happen in public." I say, then head to my room and look for some other pants, preferrably not jeans.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I am surprised by the way my stomach looks. I been wondering how is it possible to be showing so much in so little time. Good thing I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to check up on the baby.

I still cry at night asking myself what did I do wrong that my own Mate didn't want me? How am I going to be able to raise a baby on my own without it's father to be there for us?

Having a Alpha baby comes with responsibilities, to train them, to help them with their tantrums, it's the worst. But I know with the help of my friends, I will be able to raise him/her to be the best Alpha there is.

The next morning, I wake up by loud knocking on my door, and when I got up to see who it was, the said person barged into my room.

It was Emily, she looked all dressed up and pissed off. What the fuck crawled up her ass??!!