Chapter 10

Cat's P.O.V.

Next morning.

"So while Tony was being under cover, he found out some things...." Lucy said.

I sat up straighter now interested. 

You have to understand. After what happened last night, Tony and Peter stayed behind to do some snooping and listening in to John and that bitch the whole night. The things we found out I can't even comprehend how someone can be so cruel on planning to do. Good thing I found out about his cheating before i slept with him.

"Go on...."

"He heard that John and some friends of his are going to the Lake all weekend so that gives us plenty of time to trash his house!!!!!!! She squealed in delight. 

"Lucy I don't think that's a good idea...."

"We could go to jail for this!" Carolina said 

"Yeah so?? Now let's go!" Em says and gets out as we pull in front huge house, I follow after her.

"Make sure to bring some eggs, spray paint, and dye,  and lots of toilet paper...."Carol said.

You can imagine how we look in disguise. Yes you heard right. We headed to John's house ready to trash his house from the inside, but made sure he wouldn't be there. Em insisted that we wore disguises just in case. She made us dress up like men ready to do some repairing.

We walked up to the doors casually, I was holding a huge bag that Maria gave me and Em for some reason held up a fake clipboard. Em knocked on the front door loudly, and a woman called out that she was coming. I looked over to Em who nodded her head. Then a woman open the door and we introduced ourselves stating we were there to some repairs on some windows. Without any questions she just let us in. 

"Where's his room?" Em asked. It's funny that she knew that I would know.

I pointed to the farthest room on the first floor. She nodded and we started to it, and open it. The thing with Johnathon he kept his room clean but unfortunately for him that's about to change because in a couple of seconds it would be trashed.

Em starts by throwing papers that were on his desk everywhere and then started to step on them. Trophies, books were knocked down. I noticed that she was excited to do this for me because in the end we all trusted him and in the end he hurt not only me but also them. I got the spray paint and started to write, "PIG, ASSHOLE, PLAYER, BAD DOG", and last but not least, DOGS DON'T SLEEP WITH PIGS".

Carolina starts throwing things out of his drawers until she stopped.

"OMG!!!!!!" She squealed with whatever she was holding in his hand.

"What???!!!" I asked. Then she held up a pair of..... thongs. Awww HELLL NOOO!!!!!!! I started getting things and throwing them against the wall or wherever they fell I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!

"Cat calm down!!!" 

"Calm DOWN??!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER FINDING THONGS IN MY EX-BOYFRIENDS DRAWERS???!!!! HELL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'M FAR FROM CALM, I'M FURIOUS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THIS TO ME!!! SO DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!" 

And just like that i felt the urge to do more destruction. I grabbed the eggs and started throwing them at the windows, bed, walls. Inside the bathroom, in his shampoo bottle i poured the blue dye that we brought with us. I went in his medicine cabinet and found some cream for itchiness, hmm i wonder why, and put it beside his toothbrush to make it look like his toothpaste. Then I found some laxative liquid and mixed in his listerine bottle which was white so he wouldn't know the difference.

While I was doing that, Em started hanging the thongs on his fan. We both wet some toilet paper crumpled them up and threw them at the wall, ceiling. When we were done, we looked at the time and noticed we were here for two hours. 

Em, Carol, Maria, we have to go!!!! All of us stopped at the door and looked at our masterpiece. It looked great!!! 

"Goodbye miss!!!" I said as we left. When we jumped into the car, we started laughing!!!!!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

I must say, I'm excited to go to the clinic this morning. 

"Mom I'm heading out to work, I'll see you later." I said.

I saw Lucy by my car. She wants to go with me to quit my job. She wants to be there to see John's face.

"I wonder how John reacted." I say excited. 

"Don't tell me you pity him." 

"I don't." I said.

"He deserved it." 

"I know...." I know he did. That's what you get for cheating on me. 

Lucy starts giggling. 

"What???" I asked confused.

"I wonder what his hair looks like." She says in between laughs.

"Like a fucking smurph." I remember putting blue dye in his shampoo and body wash, and couldn't help but laugh too.

We pulled up to the clinic and looked around searching to see if he brought with him his 'messed up' car, but didn't see anything.

"He's probably too scared to show up to work like that." Lucy states.

"Yeah, come on." 

We went in and I said to her to have a seat while I went to the office. 

After an hour, after a lot of convincing they finally accepted my resignation after I showed them the video that Peter took of Miranda telling me of the bet that every one did, and what Johnathon had done, they accepted it, stating it won't go unpunished.

When I walked out i went to the restroom and took a breathe and looked at the mirror but screaming at who's behind me.

The next thing that happened was so fast that I don't even know how to explain. 

Johnathon had a beanie that covered his blue hair.

"Johnathon??!"

Smoothly he pushes me against the wall and his hands wind up behind my back. I gasp surprised and John just smirks starting to kiss my neck.

What was i doing??? What was he doing??? I wanted to tell him to stop but at the same time I couldn't say it. His kisses moved up to my neck on the spot right under my ear and yet I was frozen in place not able to move.

"I love the present you left behind at my house, and I like my new hair." He smirked then just left.

I was baffled by what he did but whatever. I walked out and saw Lucy. She looked at me and smirked. 

With that ladies, is how you get revenge on your cheating partners......

****************************************************************************************************

OK SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER THAT MOST OF YOU HAVE ASKED ME TO WRITE.

IF YOU LIKE ME TO ADD SOMETHING ELSE, LET ME KNOW. 

BUT I'M GOING TO REST SHORTLY, SINCE MY LAST MESSAGE I DID PUT I BEEN HAVING HEADACHES LATELY SO THEY ARE STARTING TO BOTHER ME AS I WRITE. 

I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BY SATURDAY NIGHT.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT