Chapter 5

My idea of what  Noemy and Carolina's Performance look like :)

Cat's P.O.V.

Let's just say that evening when we headed home to get ready and go to the salons, it wasn't easy. Try to imagine 6 girls coming into your salon late at night to get their hair done with dye and highlights? Well good thing it's that I offered to pay extra if he can keep open late for us only. Well with that, he had finally gave in.

I went for dark black hair since my hair was long all the way to my waist, all he did was cut in layers that reached passed my shoulder blades. He even gave me some tips how to style my hair. And when I told him our performance for tomorrow and what role I'm doing, he even went ahead and styled my hair like Nicoles. Let me just say, I sort of looked like her in the videos.

Em, wow, now she is a different topic. All the shy girl that I once knew, is gone. I guess it happened because of the rejection, but a good thing that's coming out of this, she has found her bad ass that was hidden. Like now, instead of being shy of being in see through or short skirts or shorts, she's walking around us showing us what she had chosen like nothing. Her look has definitely changed too. She has gone from black hair, to brunette, long hair to medium wavy hair. She's chosen clothes that accentuate her curves and doesn't hide her body. One thing for sure, Blake will regret all the pain he has made her go through, because after tomorrow, every guy will desire her and show him what he is missing out on.

One thing for sure, all of our rejections has changed us from the inside out. Our chosen mates have rejected us, we were chosen to lead with them, but they chose the easy, good looking for nothing sluts to lead next to them. I give them less than a year before their pack's will be destroyed. If they think changing their destiny will work in their favor, wow, I don't want to be here when their downfall comes.

When we finish with the shopping, all of us come out of the store and salon looking nothing like when we came in. Each of us have at least 10 bags of clothing, accessories, and shoes. I know we at least spent more than a thousand dollars each, since we decided to change our whole wardrobe.

Since we didn't want anyone to see our new looks before tomorrow, we decided to rent a hotel room for us. Once we let our parents know what was going on, and told them we would talk to them after school tomorrow. At first they were furious but once we told them the reason, they finally gave up and agreed.

Once we each took a turn and took a shower, we went to bed. By morning we were so hyped up that we didn't notice we were going to be late to school, but it didn't matter since we didn't want anyone to see us yet. The good thing we got the arts director to let us be in his classroom till the talent show, since we were going to need to change without going to the bathroom.

Now you have to understand, in my song, I have decided that Damien will start the show, but we are going to be behind the curtains in the beginning, that way we will take everyone by surprise.

In Emily's song 'Buttons', we will be dressed in our outfits, but like the song says, to take our clothes off, we have decided to use what Indian ladies use to cover up their body, so when the part starts about buttons, we will take it off. But not to the point that we undress in front of everyone, it's just to show off our outfits and at the same time our bodies. Even the other girls have decided to do their own talent.

Lucy and Neomi decided to do a duet from the X-factor performance of Jordan Meredith and Kelly Clarkson, Stronger (which you can see on youtube), that way they dedicate it to their 'mates'.