Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I guess I'm destined to be a single mom

Cat's P.O.V.

Everything's been going good lately. I'm always busy at work, but at the same time I'm thinking of leaving it.

It's keeping me from my Alpha duties, I'm barely home, and when I do I'm tired and have a lot of paperwork on my desk. No matter what I do, there's always a lot of things to do.

I know I left Lucy my Beta to help me out, but come on, I can't always leave everything to her. She's in a relationship with a guy that she met at the mall. His name is Adam, and believe me, I can see how much he likes her. When she finally brought him to the house to introduce him to us, we did the traditional thing. Ask questions, and then threaten him if he ever hurt her, what would happen. And that night I know for sure he would never do that to her.

So back to me, I gave my two week notice to the office, that way they can have enough time to find someone to replace me. I know that I shouldn't do this, but, in the end, my job as Alpha is more important, and also I get to help my pack Doctor every one in a while, when I'm not busy. That way I'm still doing what I love.

Another thing that's been happening, I don't know what's happening between me and Johnathan. He barely comes around anymore, and when we do see each other. The last time we got together we barely even talked, he's always on his phone, which I can never see since he won't let me see his phone.

I even asked him to go with me tonight, since me and the girls are going out tonight, he said he can't since he had to work late tonight. But by his tone, I know something was up wth him. But whatever, it's his lost.

The good thing is that I got my mom to take care of the twins tonight so we can go out. I decided to wear some black skinny jeans, with one shoulder light blue bouse. The girls and I decided to meet up at the bar around 8. That's good that way they don't bother me with what I'm wearing.

It's already getting late so I try to hurry up and take a shower. By the I get out my clock on my phone says it's 5 mins until 6. Shit!!! I barely will have time doing my make up!

After getting out of my shower, i get my hair dryer and start drying my hair. Once I did that, I got my hot rollers. Yes I know why would I use hot rollers? Well, it makes it easier for me to get my hair to be wavy, good thing I had connected it on time that way they were already hot for me.

I'm in the middle of putting the last ones on, when I hear tiny footsteps coming to the room.

"Momma, you look funny!!" Colt said.

"Yeah momma, you look like Senora Florinda from El Chavo shows. She always has those things on her hair on every show." Olivia said.

"Oli, how do you know about that show?" I asked since that show is a spanish show. (Which if you guys know spanish, should look it up, it's pretty funny)

"Momma, John showed it to us one time, and even tou I know what they say, it's funny." Oli, that's my nickname for her, she said to me. Oh, did I forget to mention, Johnathon finally met my twins, Oli likes him a lot, but for some reason Colt says he doesn't like him.

"Well I'm going out tonight, and I want to look good. So I want you two to be in your best behavior. Nanna is taking care of you two, and I don't want to hear a complain from her that you two weren't acting good, you hear me?" I said while looking straight at them.

"Yes momma, we pwomise to be good." they said in unison.

"So Colt, what do you think about my outfit? Do I look pretty?" I asked him, since usually he will say something when he doesn't like what I'm wearing wether I look bad, or wearing something that he says it's no good.