Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...

Start from the beginning

Oh crap.

"Great Ethan!Now I have 1 and a half hours to get you sober!"

I quickly turned away from him to get my phone as I googled 'fast ways to get sober'Hoping something reasonable came up.

Right.Drink plenty of water and hot beverages.

"Be right back"

I came back from the kitchen with a cup of tea and a few water bottles.

"Drink up mister" I spoke to a cute looking Ethan.

He took a sip of the tea and scrunched up his face.

"Ow OWWWW OWWWWYYYY"He screeched and I put my hands on his face.

"What, what happened?!"I asked worried, feeling his temperature as his eyes watered.

"I-I- I I burnt my tongue!What the hell im not drinking this!"He moaned and I held in a laugh.

"Too bad, come on blow before you drink"I spoke softly.

"Can I at least get a paper towel then please?"he asked and I turned around to get him some; I heard a pouring noise and turned around.

"How dare you?!"I asked and flipped my hand across his head.He had poured it into a plant pot! "You sneaky little- you know what? Forget tea then, drink up!"I chucked a water bottle at him and he opened it up.

"Spill this and you will have your head in your hands"I threatened and he gulped it down in a matter of minutes.

I chucked bottle number two at him and he moaned.

"No, I've drank one that's enough now"

"No it's not handsome, come on drink up it'll help you get sober!"I said convincingly.

"Fine but only on one condition, I'll drink all three bottles and drink a cup of tea in the space of one hour if you give me a kiss"He pouted childishly and I connected my palm to my forehead.

"No, drink it"I egged.

But he wasn't having it.

"Ethan come on please!You're drunk for heavens sake and getting married!"

"I'm not drinking it then"

"Asshole"

"One kiss on the cheek then and no more bad language, it's too sexy on you,  you can call me handsome,baby, sexy.. Anything you like"

"No" I argued and he shrugged.

I waited a few moments hoping he would change his mind but I got nothing.

"Fine!"I surrendered.

I leaned in to him and quickly pecked his cheek.

"What was that?"Ethan asked, shocked.

"A kiss baby"

"No that was a peck from a wood pecker!"

"Well you didn't say it had to be a certain time length so our deal is still on handsome"