Chapter Twenty Six; Autumn.

If Jason was here, he’d kill her. 

Sera didn’t want him here, she wanted him gone. She knew he was out there, trying to find her. Trying to save her. 

This was her world, she didn’t want to be saved, she didn’t need to be saved. 

She felt her power grow the closer she walked to the cottage, and when the air was free and untinged, she breathed in more strength. She could feel power in the air. It swirled and waited, waited to be harnessed. She knew what she needed to do. 

“Are you taking me to the end?” She asked the guard.  He nodded. 

Nine children followed her, Ethan stood up the front beside her. He was clearly the strongest of the pack, under her of course. 

“You ready?” 

Sera nodded, “Of course, you?”

“Indeed.” 

“Then let’s get it done.” 

Someone stepped in front of them, then screamed, “Sera!” The whole group halted. It was Hunter, “Come on, we have to go- Oh.” Jason walked behind him. 

“She’s changed.” 

“Move.” Ethan hissed. 

Jason puffed his chest and stood up to him, “Who are you?” 

“Does it matter?” He said with a smile towards Sera, she smiled back.

“Jason, she’s changed.”

“She’s still my Sera!” 

Sera laughed, “No, you’re nothing to me. Move.” 

Jason’s eyes widened, “What?”

“She doesn’t mean it, she’s just changed, Jason, back away.” Hunter yelled. 

Someone walked in behind them, it was someone Sera had met before. She couldn’t remember name. She just remembered she knew her. 

“Move, alchemists. Or must I move you?” 

Jason gaped, “This isn’t you!” 

Sera smiled, “Of course it’s me, you never knew me. Now move.” 

Jason, half heartedly tried to step forwards, “Sera, please. Just come with me, we’ll make you better.” 

“Impossible.” Ethan said, with an evil grin, “She’s already perfect” He wrapped a hand around her shoulders. 

She wanted to shrug him off so bad.

Jason scowled at him, “Get off my girlfriend!” He yelled, Hunter had to hold him back, as the woman screamed, “No, Jason. Get away, they’re too powerful.”

“A human,” Emma said, slithering to the front.  

Sera remembered her, “Casey, just leave.” Casey, the girl Sera had once seen at school, talked to and then left to be forgotten, apparently, she wouldn’t stay forgotten. 

“Sera, you remember me?”

“Of course, she’s still Sera!” Jason screamed, Hunter still holding him back, “let me go!” 

“Move, or I will call my mother.” 

“Your mother is at home, I just checked on her!” 

“She’s not my mother.”