Harry raised his wand. "Accio Firebolt." He shouted.

It took minutes - less even - for Harry's trusted Firebolt to fly into his hand. Harry grinned, his fear subsiding slightly.

He wasted no time in jumping on and soaring off the ground.

The cheering from the crowds turned to deafening silence as the Horntail roared loudly and lifted itself off the ground, chasing Harry into the sky.

Harry looked over his shoulder and was shocked to see the big beast following him.

Harry leaned forward on his broom, urging it to go faster, while dodging the orange flames the Horntail was aiming at him.

Harry flew over the crowds and the dragon followed, leaving the crowd in stunned silence.

Robyn fidgeted in her seat. Harry was now out of sight but the echoing roars of frustration from the dragon could still be heard.

The arena was silent. All waiting for Harry to return. But he did not.

Robyn could see the Professors craning their necks to see if the unlucky boy was anywhere in sight. Worry etched their ageing faces. But still, everyone waited for what felt like hours and with still no return from Harry, everyone was beginning to worry. Robyn could see even Ron was starting to panic.

Harry, on the other hand, had no time to worry, for he was still being chased by the Horntail. He maneuvered around Hogwarts tall buildings, trying to confuse the dragon but the dragon only grew frustrated till it cut Harry off with its tail and sent Harry falling off his broom and roughly on to the tiled roof of Hogwarts.

Harry felt blood ooze from his forehead. Sweat glazed his entire body, along with soot and dirt. Harry could tell he was going to wake up with a body coated in bruises. His body already ached all over and he had various other wounds that were bleeding too.

But he was determined to get that egg - to make it out alive.

Harry was hanging on the roof for dear life as below him was the face of death.

Another screech came from the dragon and the building shook as the dragons sharp claws hit the building. The dragon made its way towards Harry's helpless body.

Tiles fell from the roof as the dragon advanced on Harry, it's eyes hungry.

But as Harry held on to the building to stop himself falling, he spotted his Firebolt wedged in between the small space of the roof and the chimney.

Using what energy he had left, Harry raised one of his hands and once again used the Accio charm. The broom wriggled a little but did not budge.

The dragon grew nearer and Harry had to roll his body around as the dragon spat fire again.

Harry tried many times to get his broom but to no avail. His arms were growing tired and his sweaty hands made it hard to hold on. He could feel his hand slipping. Fear crept into him. He needed to get his Firebolt back or he would either get killed by the dragon or fall to his death.

Harry reached for his broom and his fingers brushed the handle. Hope sparkled inside of him. He could still do this.

Harry pushed forward and grabbed his broom, pulling on it until it became free. Harry grinned and let go of the grip he had on the roof, leaving him free falling. The dragon cried out in despair and frustration as it was about the finally reach Harry.

Still falling, Harry spun his body around and mounted his broom. He heard the dragons wings smacking against the air and knew it was once again following him. Harry pushed forward and started flying towards the arena again.

Harry flew under the bridge that led to Hogsmeade but the dragon was too big and too slow to try and fly upwards and over it, so the Horntail crashed into the wooden structure and was sent falling into the water.

Harry couldn't help but feel guilty but relieved at the same time.

Harry made his way back to the arena, where everyone was waiting.

The cheering started again as everyone saw Harry, hurt but alive. Robyn let out a sigh of relief.

Harry leaned down on his broom and with a smile of relief, grabbed the golden egg, tiredness washing over him.

Although incredibly beaten and bruised, Harry had done it. He had completed the First Task.

(So sorry it's late.)

And can I just talk about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for a second.

I haven't managed to get a copy of the book yet (as it only came out yesterday I believe) but I am hoping to get my hands on it soon. I am so excited to read it.

I have had some spoilers already about it from an article in the paper (my mom showed me because she knows how in love I am with Harry Potter.)

I can't explain how excited I am to read it.

I am sad that I won't be able to see it preformed as where I live, the closest theatre is 3 hours away. I think they only preform Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in certain theatres anyway, I am not sure.

But still, I am so BLOODY excited to follow Harry's last ever adventure.

Let me know if any of you have read the books or watched the play. Is it as good as everyone says it is? Is it complicated like a lot of people are saying it to be? Let me know but please NO spoilers. Thank you for all the support. Bye.