Chapter 39 - Wake Up.

ابدأ من البداية

"Hey brother of mine." Noah smiled as he blew the smoke out of his nose. "What's up?"

"Sup 'Saiah?" We all chanted behind Noah.

Isaiah sat down next to him, keeping the same expression on his face.

"Noah, you 'ont even smoke." Isaiah growled. "Why are you doin' it now?"

"Well, you left the blunts over at my house so I smoked them all down since mamas still in the hospital." Noah sighed, puffing it out. "Speaking of moms, she's still in a coma."

"How did the operation g-"

"Shh shut up shut up!" Noah scoffed, smiling and facing as he placed his hands onto Isaiah's chest. "Turn it up, y'all!"

When Carlos cut up the TV, there was a newswoman standing in her suited outfit in front of the people's houses that they were after, which held the men who killed Aunt Shay.

"Family's of residents who were murdered in this home were alarmed when they didn't receive a call or any text messages from the victims that were killed in a shooting after coming home from vacation." The news-lady said, standing in front of a line of blinking red and blue lights from the police cars. "Their relatives said that they seen the bodies and sprinted out to call police. The victims were found by the relatives after stopping by their home to see if they're okay, but in return, found their families in a pool of blood."

"I knew that somethin' was wrong but......." One of their female relatives sniffe, trying not to cry as she covered her mouth. "I dunno..."

"If you have any information on the quadruple homicides, please contact the California Police Department." The lady nodded. "Back to you, Jean."

"Damn." Carlos gasped. "Somebody got to them before we did?"

"Shieeeettt who?" Q gasped as well.

"I did."

When they turned to Noah, they watched him blow some of his smoke out and nod his head in amazement. But since Noah wasn't that rowdy in a usual, they didn't believe him.

"You a lie." I scoffed.

Noah grinned and went into his camera phone, showing them the bloody crime scene. Carlos and the others looked down in shock, then smiled up at him.

"You did this shit by yoself?" Carlos asked.

"Yep." Noah nodded. "With Isaiah's mask and semi-automatic handgun."

Suddenly, everyone in the room got shocked. Everyone smiled and gave him a cheerful look, giving him some dap.

Everyone, accept for me and Isaiah.

"Oh hoh hoh shit, 'Saiah!" Carlos chanted as he gave Noah some dap. "Yo' brotha gettin' down!"

"How you know that they were there?" I asked.

"Well I was about to leave the block, but I seen them pull in second later." Noah shrugged, absorbing in his small fame from the boys. "So I walked in and splattered all of their asses....."

"Who was all in there, Noah?" Isaiah growled.

"Shit too old people and two men."

"The fuck you so bummed about, nigga?" Stacey laughed, looking at Isaiah. "Yo' brother is finally down!"

"And don't act like you haven't murdered someone old before." Noah scoffed to him. "Because we know that you have."

Isaiah didn't care about the people who were murdered, but he cared about Noah. He was really concerned about how his behavior was going.