The first man lands and I leap forward, not giving him time to even raise his sword before I slice his neck open, his lifeless body crumpling to the ground in an instant. They all begin to land and we begin to attack, clashing with every single man who stepped foot on my ship.

They weren't very strong, but there were a lot of them. I had already cut down five of them, but they continued to come over onto our ship. 

Knocking one of the men's swords from their hands, I gripped him by the neck, bringing him close to me. "Why are you attacking my ship?" I growl and loosen my grip just enough so that he could answer me. 

"W-we...we're going to prove that you shouldn't be feared. We're going to take back the seas!" he says bravely and I laugh at him, amused by his false bravery before I shoved my sword through his stomach, seeing his eyes go wide.

"We'll see about that." I sneer before removing my sword, dropping his dead body to the ground. Two men charged me at the same time, yelling out war cries and my eyes narrow, bringing my sword up and blocking both of their attacks, gritting my teeth as they tried to overpower me.

"You've made a grave mistake." I growl and they grit their teeth together. "We're going to take everything from you so you can't sail the seas anymore." one snaps and I narrow my eyes. "Is that so?" I ask darkly and I see fear dance across their eyes, making me grin.

"Go ahead and try." I muse, throwing them back with my sword before slicing one man's neck open, turning around to block his partner's attack before he could even touch me. "You're not doing a very good job." I say amused and he huffs, throwing attack after attack at me, but I block each of them easily.

I block one of his attacks and he holds his sword there, trying to push it further on me so I'd get cut, but I pushed back against him, my strength much more powerful than his own. With one movement, I punched him in the face, throwing him off for a second before stabbing him through the stomach, his mouth opening as blood came out before he fell to the ground.

Removing my sword from his body, I turned around, looking for someone else to kill. One man began to charge me and I grinned, eagerly accepting his attack as I parried his blow. I thrust my sword down at him and he barely blocked it, but the force was enough to send him stumbling backwards, where he lost his footing and fell to the ground.

"Not even a challenge." I say bored, lifting my sword up and coming down at him, knocking his sword out of his hand and seeing the terrified look on his face. "Please spare me." he begs and I cackle. "I don't spare anyone." I say darkly before slicing his neck open, leaving him staring up at the sky with wide eyes, dead.

"Harry!" I turn at the sound of my name, seeing Louis running over to me, throwing one man over his shoulder before killing him, looking at me with a frown before another man came to attack him.

I heard a yell and I looked to my left, seeing a man charging at me and I clashed swords with him, keeping him at bay before looking back to Louis. "What is it?" I call out annoyed and he casts me a sideways glance before focusing on the man he was fighting. 

"Two men snuck into your quarters, but I haven't had time to get there." he says and I let out a curse. "They're trying to get the treasure." I grumble, thinking about how that one fellow I killed said they were going to take everything from me.

"Don't worry about it, we'll stop them before they leave." I say, seeing him nod his head before we focus on who we were fighting. I threw the man backwards before my eyes widened, remembering what, or should I say who, was in that room as well.

"Dammit." I curse before running the man through with my sword, turning around and running towards my quarters. When I arrive, I press my ear to the door but I couldn't hear anything.