Never Get Thai-Erd

Start from the beginning

    I punctured Gray's order to attach it in a line of other orders and then grabbed the other guy's food. He ordered a lot so I had to balance it all out.

   When I got to his table, I tripped over his foot and fell, everything crashing everywhere, especially on me.

   "Oops, looks like you might have to take off your jacket." He said. I looked at my jacket over my white shirt and realized it was the dirtiest. "Here, I'll help."

   I started whispering to myself. I can do this. Don't cry, Juvia.

    "No thank you, sir, I can do it myself. I'll also get you your food, again." I said. I got up and kneeled, starting to pick everything up.

   "No, I insist." He said, getting up and standing behind me.

   "Please, it's fine."

   "No, it's the least I can--"

   Suddenly, the guy was pushed against the table and I turned around to see Gray heavily breathing.

   "SHE SAID NO, LEAVE HER ALONE." Gray shouted.

   "Fine." The guy grumbled, leaving the table and the restaurant.

   Gray bent down and helped me pick up the plates, which didn't break, and the food.

   "Gray, you don't have to." I said.

   "I do. Also, you should go home and take a shower, then you can come back. I'll take your place." Gray offered.

   "You? As a waiter?" I snorted.

   "Yeah, it sounds ridiculous but I'll do it for you." He said.

   We picked up the last plate and stood up.

   "Thank you, Gray." My eyes were watering. "So much."

   "Of course," Gray said, taking my plates out of my hands.

   "Now go." He nodded his head towards the door. "Get yourself cleaned up."

   "I would hug you but I'm covered in food." I said. "Good thing he only ordered a bunch of fried rice."

   Gray laughed. "Yeah, see you later Juvs." He said.

    "See you, Gray." I said, heading out.

   The door was opened long enough for me to hear a bunch of  "Aww"s from the customers.

( • • • )

   I came back, all cleaned up and in uniform.

   I opened the door and was greeted by Gray who was writing something.

   "Welcome to 'Never Get Thai-Erd'! How may I-- Juvia!" He smiled.

   "I see you've got this job wrapped around your finger." I said.

   "Yep, they let me take your place too, but it's not effecting your pay." He said.

   "Gray..." I started, feeling bad.