Tonks x Emma

Bellatrix smirked as she prepared to cast the spell that would end Tonks' life...

Emma laughed as Tonks pulled her along through Hogsmede. The two were sliding on the snow that covered the ground enjoying the peaceful day together.

...

Remus laughed at the girls in front of him. Tonks was hovering over Emma, ticking her relentlessly for eating the last chocolate frog.

...

Tonks kissed Emma softly on the neck as Emma prepared their meal. Emma laughed as Tonks' short hair tickled her. "Stop Nymph or there'll be no dinner tonight and I don't know about you but I'm starving!"  Tonks laughed lightly, kissing her girlfriend's cheek once before helping prepare their meal.

Emma was too quick for the deatheater. She jumped straight into the spell to protect her girlfriend, allowing Tonks to "dispose" of Bellatrix. She smiled looking for Emma who was previously stood next to her, only to find her missing. Tonks looked around but couldn't find her anywhere. She shook her head and looked to the floor to find Emma's lifeless body. Tonks gasped and fell to the floor beside Emma. Her eyes filled with tears as she screamed. She felt hands on her arms, trying to pull her away from Emma's body, but she pushed them off, clinging to Emma with such a force that not even an earthquake could part them. She screamed and sobbed and shoved everyone away from her.

"Tonks, oh my, come on dear... Let's get you calmed down..." Minerva whispered soothingly trying to pry Tonks away from Emma. Tonks sinks into her arms whimpering at the sight of Emma's lifeless and pale body and the sight of Remus being killed behind her.

Three years later

Tonks held her, newly adopted, son Teddy's sticky hand in hers as she walked down the old path into the cemetery. In her other hand she held two bouquets of flowers for the two people she visited almost weekly. She placed the flowers down on the two graves of her most beloved before picking Teddy up.

"Teddy, darling, this is your uncle Remus, he died fighting for your future. He would've loved to meet you sweetheart." Teddy looked at his mummy, very confused. She smiled and wiped the bright blue hair from his face. The little boy was just perfect for her, he was a metamorphmagus too!

Tonks moved onto the next grave and her eyes filled with tears. "And this is your other mummy, darling." Tonks' bottom lip wobbled as she tried not to cry. "She would've loved you so much my darling boy... I miss her so much" Tonks sobbed.

Tonks felt a vague presence beside her and knew Emma was watching over her and their son.

"I love you, Emma"

THAT WAS PAINFUL TO WRITE! Hope you liked it thoughh!

Comment and vote, my children xo