Requested: Fred x Manca

A/N I hope you enjoy this!!

You walk down the corridor, heading towards divination with your fellow Ravenclaws when you hear a loud voice say behind you; "why do we even have to take this class, I mean, it's absolute baloney!!" You recognise the voice as Fred Weasley and your face flushes red. You'd had a crush on Fred since your second year, when you say next to him in potions and he's constantly get yelled at. You're now in your fourth year and your crush has only got bigger as you've aged with him. You turn around and reply to his comment "I see your future dear..." You say mocking Professor Trelawney. This makes both Fred and George laugh. "Yours too" you whisper pointing your small hand at George. He snickers at you as Fred says "Honestly Manca, you should be in Gryffindor, you'd be with us" he says putting his hands on his hips. You sigh, you wish you could be with them, but Ravenclaw was where you belonged.

"Hmmm, Gryffindor with you two, where I'd surely find myself in trouble every time I left the common roo-" you stop and you trip over a stair and fall to the floor, hitting your head in the process.

Your eyes flutter open to meet a concerned looking Fred. "Merlin's beard, you didn't half scare me there love" your cheeks flush red at the pet name. "I'm fine Freddie, honest." You say pushing yourself up from the floor. You look around to see where everyone else has got to, only to find nobody but Fred there. "I sent them all off to class. When I saw you fall and you didn't immediately get back up, I got worried and knew that as soon as you woke up I had to do this..." His lips crash into yours and you smile into the kiss.

As he pulls back you see the smirk on his face. "I've wanted to do that for a while... I love you Manca."

"I love you too Freddie"

A/N I'm really sorry that this isn't very good but I hope you like it!

Keep sending requests and I'll get them up as soon as possible!