Fred x Reader

It's your first day back at Hogwarts after the summer holidays and you'll finally be united with your trouble making best friends Fred and George. You'd trust these two idiots with your life and vice versa, you tell them EVERYTHING, except, well... you like Fred. The tall boy who constantly had a smile on his face made you feel so different, like nobody has ever made you feel before.

"(Y/N)!" you heard the familiar voices of the tall, ginger haired boys shout. You spin around and start sprinting through the entrance hall... only to be tripped over by the brat that is Draco Malfoy. Both you and the rest of Gryffindor hate his slimy deatheater guts. You prepare to feel the hard stone of the floor but instead feel strong, steady arms wrap around you, protecting you from the cold pain that would've surely hit you.

You look up to see Fred gazing down at you "T-thank you Fred" you say, a light, rosy blush painting your cheeks.

"WHAT THE HELL MALFOY YOU FOUL SLIMY LITTLE GIT!" you hear someone yell and turn to see George towering over Malfoy. The look of pure horror on Draco's face was enough to have you giggling into Fred's chest.

As he helps you stand up, you hug him. "What's this for, love?" Fred asks. He's always called you love, it's just a friendly petname, you think. You sigh and reply "I missed you so much..." he places his hand under your chin and raises your face to his "I missed you too... I apologize for what I'm about to do" he whispered the last part and leans in connecting your lips. When he feels you kissing back he pulls away. "Looks like we've both been wanting to do that for a while" Fred says before a loud shout erupts again.

"DAMMIT NOW I'M ALONE" George shouts with a comedic pout, leaving you, Fred and George laughing messes in the entrance hall.

A/N REQUESTS LOVELIES, SEND ME THEMMMMM