Requested: Marcus Flint x Reader

Requested by @Daniellee101

"Danielle, I just want you to be careful, you're my little sister!" Your brother Oliver Wood says, his hands resting on your shoulders. "Oli! You were only born ten minutes before me..." You roll your eyes dramatically as he smirks. "You're still my baby sister" he says in a childish voice, pouting and pulling you into his side.

You're Hufflepuff Quidditch captain and your next match is against Slytherin and Oliver has slight suspicions that Marcus Flint wants to hurt you.

"Stay away from Flint, Danielle, there's something weird abou-"

"What are you trying to imply, Wood?" A voice sneers from behind you and your brother. "That you're up to something, Flint. Stay away from my sister" Oliver snarls.

"Oh but why would I stay away from a pretty thing like Danielle?"

////////////////

"TEN POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!" Lee's voice rings through the speaker as you throw another quaffle through the hoop, straight past Slytherin's keeper. You smirk at your team who are cheering. You've drawn with Slytherin, Cedric still looking for the snitch.

You hear an angry growl from behind you before the beater sends a bludger your way, nocking you clean off your broom. You feel yourself being caught in a pair of arms but everything goes black before you can see who it is.

//////////////

"I don't care if you saved her, you're the reason she's in this mess!" You hear your brother's voice yell. Why is he yelling at the person who saved you? And why are they the reason you got hurt?

"Oh, shut up Wood, if it wasn't for me she would be spending longer in the hospital wing." Marcus Flint's deep drawl echoes around the room before angry footsteps storm away from your bedside.

"If only that silly brother of yours would listen Danielle, why would I want to hurt the girl that has captured my heart as if it were the golden snitch" Marcus murmurs, his hand delicately stroking your cheek.

"You've got a way with words, Marcus" you smirk, opening your eyes lazily, a smile gracing your lips. He smiles back, eyes slightly widened, clearly not expecting you to hear that.

"And if you're wondering, you've caught my snitch too" you say with a wink.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this, I was a bit stuck for ideas to be perfectly honest. Keep commenting, your comments make me smile. Also, keep requesting, just drop me a message or leave a comment with details such as name, character, age, house etc. Thank you xox