George x reader

Hello!  I just quickly want to say I've changed my username to "HereComesTheHarrisun" because I'm incredibly punny and am obsessed with the Beatles. Anyway, enjoy!

"Fred, you dipstick! It's not that way round" George yells switching round the order of their newest products. Fred rolls his eyes and looks up to you. "(Y/N), do you think it's my way or George's way?" Fred asks, turning George's attention to you also. You shake your head, laughing, "George's way is more logical Freddie."

Fred huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, "'course you'd say his!" You widen your eyes, only Fred knows of your crush on his twin brother, him being your best friend and all, and if he let it out now, you'd never forgive him or  yourself. "What's that supposed to mean, Fred? Mine is logical" George says looking at his brother confusedly. Fred shakes his head before sitting up further in his chair.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asks gesturing to you whilst looking at George. You slowly stand up preparing to make a quick get away. "What's obvious?" George asks looking at you and then back at Fred. You start shuffling away, preparing for the worst.

"She bloody likes you, George, of course she's going to side with you!" Fred exclaims and you lose your temper, throwing him a glare before storming out of the common room. You race down the stairs teas welling in your eyes before running out of the doors and into the grounds. You situate yourself beneath a tree, making sure it most definitely is not the Whomping Willow. You sigh, covering your face with your hands before letting out a small sob. You are going to kill Fred! How could he tell George. You cried quietly to yourself until you felt someone sit next to you. You didn't bother looking at who it was and continued to cry into your hands.

"(Y/N)..." It was George. "Look at me (Y/N)." You sigh and lift your head up to look at him, your eyes slightly puffy and tear tracks down your face. "Is it true, (Y/N)?" he whispers and you nod another sob escaping your lips. "I'm sorry George, I'm so sorry!" more tears run down your face. Something in George's eyes light up as he pulls you towards him and into his arms. You immediately wrap your arms around him also.

"It's okay baby, shhhh." George whispers, stroking your hair. "I like you too." You smile into his chest and blush at the nickname before looking up at his smiling face. "R-really?" you ask pushing your hair out of your face. He smiles, wiping the tears from your face. "Of course you dafty! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've been waiting to ask you this for a while but... (Y/N)? Will you be my girlfriend?"

You smile and nod quickly, leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek only for him to turn his head so your lips press together. You smile happily at George as he looks down lovingly at you.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

WHOOP! I love it when people call their girlfriend/boyfriend/themfriend baby :)

Remember to vote, comment and request!