Fred x Reader

You pace around the room, awaiting the return of your husband Fred, a positive pregnancy test discarded on the bathroom counter. You were incredibly happy that you were to have Fred's child, but didn't know how he'd react. Would he be angry? Would he be happy?

"(Y/N) Sweetheart?! I'm home!" Fred yells walking into your shared room. You freeze in your spot and turn to face the door, biting your lip. Fred's eyebrows furrow as he notices your nervousness. "What's wrong, love?" He asks concern filling his puppy dog eyes.

You take a deep breath before pulling him over to sit down on the bed. "We need to talk" you sigh and Fred's eyes widen.

"W-what? What's happening (Y/N)?" Fred panics. You place your hand on his leg and avoid his eyes.

"I'm pregnant, Freddie..." You whisper. The room goes silent. Tears fill your eyes as Fred doesn't react.

"Oh my God." That's it. Those words were all it took to let the tears roll down your face and a sob to escape your lips. You feel a pair of arms wrap around you as Fred pulls you into his lap.

"What's wrong, baby?" He showers your face in kisses while you sob. "Y-you're not mad?" You whisper into his chest.

"Of course not, baby, you're my wife and I'll love you forever. I'm so excited for this baby," he places his hand lightly on your stomach, "Mum's going to be thrilled to find out she's having a grandchild, and I can be the one to give her the first one" he chuckles and you smile placing your hand on his cheek. "I love you, (Y/N). Forever."

"I love you too Fred. Forever."

Sorry it's short xx