The call of love - chapter 19

The Call of Love

By Mallory Quinn

Chapter 19

"The Romeo and Juliet Premiere"

The morning of the big premiere, Terry went to see Susanna in the morning since they had to rehearse all day, for the big premiere. Everybody in the theatre was nervous. Karen Cleese, who had replaced Susanna as Juliet, was the only one who seemed calmed. She had been very upset not to have obtained the role in the first place, but Susanna's accident had given her the role of her life. Someone bad luck is another person's good fortune...

Candy woke up in her new room after an agitated sleep. Oh, she wanted to see Georgie and Gwendolyne so much and Terry.... Why didn't he come to see her? She started to cry in silence. Everything seemed to go bad for her all of a sudden. But she didn't care about the luxury and the clothes, she had Terry, and didn't need anything else....Terry...two days without seeing him seemed like two months... But she was going to see him at the premiere and that thought made her less sad. She woke up and took a shower, she found Albert who had just woke up too.

- Candy, did you have a good night sleep?

- No, Albert, I had an agitated night

- I'm sorry little sister, you'll see Terry tonight after the premiere...

- Yes, that's what made me less sad, the fact that I'm going to see him today. But I don't want to disturb him before the premiere; I'll see him later so he could tell me why he didn't come to see me...

- Good idea... Samantha should be arriving with breakfast soon and then we'll go shopping for kitchen stuff...

- I've got some money in the bank, Georgie was paying for everything, so I've got a little fortune... we can take a little vacation

- Perfect, said Albert, I'll pay you back when I get my memory back...

Candy smiled. Albert was taking care of animals in London, and Lakewood, he was poor.

- Albert, you're my brother, you don't need to reimburse me, it's a pleasure for me to take care of you...

- Thank you little sister, it's a good thing you were at the hospital that day

- Yes. You always left to travel, you'll be gone for months and no one knew were you were going...

Candy had told him that they were orphans, which was not a lie anyway. Albert was her big brother, and he has saved her life... he went to get ready while Candy was setting the table. Samantha arrived indeed with a basket full of food for breakfast.

- Samantha! Said Candy, thank you! For everything! Come in please

- Thank you, said Samantha

Candy helped her with the basket and they continued setting the table for breakfast.

- Let's wait for Albert, said Candy

- Ok. I can help you with your hair, said Samantha

- Yes, thank you, said Candy

Samantha brushed her hair for a long time and she arranged her hair in half a pony tail with a ribbon the same colour as the dress she was wearing, which was light blue. Albert got out of the bathroom and he went to get dressed. He kissed Samantha while he passed them.

- Albert is crazy about you, said Candy

- I know, and I think he so handsome too... said Samantha blushing lightly

- That's great, said Candy, you're going to be perfect for him and him for you

- Thanks, I think we're on the right path... I can't stop thinking about him...