Epilogue

"Daddy what's that?"

"Oh where did you find that, Cedric?" Dan said as he saw the black notebook that his son was holding in his hands.

"I was looking through yours and Dad's old stuff and I found it next to some old pictures."

"WHAT'S THAT?! I WANT TO SEE IT" Prim yelled as she ran towards her older Brother and her Dad.

Dan laughed.

"It's just an old notebook in which I wrote the things that came into my mind while I was staying in the Hospital"

"But Daddy why did you stay in a hospital?"

Phil entered the room.

"Oh is it story time? I think the couch would be a comfier place to listen to Daddy's stories."

Dan nodded as he sat down with his husband and his two children.

"Tell us, Daddy!" Prim whined.

"So, when I was 17 I got hit by a car and I needed to stay at the hospital for such a long time! Your Papa always came and visited me but the doctors told him that I wouldn't wake up anymore-"

"But you did!"

"Yes I did, Ced. But the story why I woke up is quite special. Do you want me to tell you?"

"YES!!" Prim and Cedric shouted at the same time, causing both Dan and Phil to laugh.

"Okay so-"

--------------

YAY I WROTE THE EPILOGUE. IT'S SO BAD I'M SORRY BUT YEAH I JUST UPLOADED THE "SEQUEL" OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT.

IT'S CALLED " SAVE ME" AND IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT THE STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN DAN'S HEAD WHILE HE WAS IN THAT HOSPITAL.

AGAIN; THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO READ THAT STORY!

THANK YOU FOR EVERY VOTE AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CUTE COMMENTS!

I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THAT STORY AND I LOVED READING ALL OF YOUR NICE COMMENTS!

HOW TO SAVE A LIFE//PHANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें