44

It was 3 am.

They were still skyping, when Phil realised that he was happy.

He was sincerely happy.

It was a bit strange, how was that possible?

Someone published his nudes and made him cry every single day....and now he was happy?

Why?

Because of Dan.

Dan was his sunshine. Everything could just break and he would be fine, as long as Dan was by his side.

He was there for him, he comforted him and made sure everything was okay.

He even promised he wouldn't talk about the story with the nudes, even if you could definitely see that he wanted to.

Dan's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Phil, have I ever told you that I love your eyes?"

"Well, you have now."

"I love Blue eyes, especially yours. Mine are just brown and boring."

"Dan don't say that. Your eyes are beautiful! In fact I actually love brown eyes."

"Why would you?"

"Brown eyes are beautiful. They can be dark, rich and decadent; they remind me of freshly turned earth after rain, sometimes they are so dark they become inky, almost-black, full of depths you can't begin to fanthom. When sunlight hits them suddenly they are brilliant and clear, like perfectly worn sea glass or water in a stream running over driftwoods and stones.

Have you ever seen brown eyes in the sun?You don't always notice it at first but you'll se that 'brown' no longer describes them. They melt into golden rays, circling an eclipse. There is nothing boring about brown eyes, not even when the late hours encroach; they just turn into a sunset of their own.

Brown eyes are beautiful."