114

Dan was on his way to the church.

His parents would literally kill him if he didn't.

"Dan! Omg hiiii"

"Cat what the fuck do you want from me?"

"Don't need to be rude like that you twat. I'm on my way to church."

Dan froze.

"T-to a church? W-why are you going to church on Friday?"

"My parent's are praying for some faggot or something and they want to introduce me to him."

"..well I am that faggot."

Cat smiled.

"Omg that's awesome! Even our parents ship us! Look i'm so much better for you than this Phil guy!"

"Don't you dare to talk about him like that! You know nothing about him and you are nothing but a whore and I don't talk to whores. So go out of the way ."

He started running, leaving Cat behind but he just couldn't care less, she was going on his nerves.

He arrived at the church, everyone was staring at him and immediately moved away from him.

"I don't have a disease. I just like dicks. Deal with it."

He sead while rolling his eyes.

"Daniel! Shut your mouth!"

His mother shouted from across the room.

She walked towards him.

"Our new members want to introduce you to their daughter."

"I already know her, she is a Slut."

"Don't you dare to call her a Slut ever again! Just because you are walking the devils path it does not mean that you can talk about woman like that!"

"Well maybe I like walking the devils path. Who said that I want to go to heaven?"

"I did. And you should be more thankful young man! We are helping you to get rid of that...disease"

"It's not a fucking disease!"

"Watch your mouth!"

Dan started screaming as someone grabbed his arm and injected him something.

His arm started aching and got all red.

"What the fuck is that!?"

"It will help you forget about your disgusting sin!"

Dan managed to free himself before he ran out of the building again.

He thought his parents actually wanted to talk to him this time....but he was wrong.

He was done with everything.

Done with his 'family'.

Done with the stress.

Done with his feelings.

And especially done with his live.

☆MOONCHILD☆:They say every atom in our bodies  was once a part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving, maybe I'm going home.

As soon as he pressed send he felt an indescribably  pain piercing through  his whole body.