62

"Daaannnn can we go on the Manchester eye?"

Dan giggled.

"Of course, Phil"

Phil let a quick squeal escape from his mouth as he started running towards the Manchester eye, pulling the brown haired boy with him.

--few minutes later--

They were cuddling and just enjoying each others presence, when Dan broke the silence again.

" Devotion. A passionate and selfless affection and dedication to a person."

"You're getting closer."

Phil pulled him closer as he heard the first lines of a song he never heard before.

He didn't knew why but he felt like this song was special.

Dan squealed when he heard the song.

"Oh my god they are playing 'when the day met the night' by panic! At the disco! I love this song"

They both became quiet again and just enjoyed the song.

Dan looked into Phil's eyes when Brendon sang " But her eyes saved his life".

The moment was just perfect.

Phil felt something in his stomache because of the lyrics, it just reminded him of them both.

"Well he was just hanging around, then he fell in love and he didn't know how but he couldn't get out."

It was exactly what happened to them.

Well, it wasn't that easy, was it?

Love is complicated.

But love is also beautiful.

Dan leaned forwards, their heads were only millimetres apart.

Phil broke the distance between their lips.

It was incredible, neither of them had ever had such strong feelings for a person before.

The song ended and they let go of each other, they looked straight into each others eyes.

Dan took a deep breath in.

"Love....indefinable"

Phil smiled.

"Do you think it's love?" Dan asked.

"Yes. Yes I do."