84

A/N

Okay there are going to be a few church related things in this chapter. If you are religious please don't get offended!

------
Dan woke up at the sound of his ringtone.

Phil was sleeping next to him so it couldn't be him.

But who would call Dan at 2am?

It turned out to be his mother.

"Daniel? I-it's me...mum. I thought about all the things that have happened lately..."

Dan started smiling, his mother was finally about to apologise!

"...so I talked with the church about your little problem."

Oh no. The church.

She told the church about it.

That won't turn out well.

"We all are still feelin a little bit of hate towards you, I mean you let the Devil enter you...but they all agreed that they would help me to pray for you and Mr. Smiths Son is a psycholo-"

Dan had enough of this.

" Excuse me ma'am. I don't know who you are. I don't have a Mother anymore and it's incredibly rude to call someone at 2am especially if someone calls to talk about shit. Ma'am I'm gay and not possessed, I don't need anyone to pray for me and the only one who is going to 'enter me' is my boyfriend. Thank you very much, bye."

After he ended the call he took a deep breath in.

He was so disappointed, why wouldn't his mother just accept him the way he was?

He could feel Phil's grip around is chest getting tighter.

"Who were you talking to, Dan?"

"My mother, she outed me to the church and now they all want to pray for me. Like she literally just told me that they all hate me."

Phil laughed.

"That's so stupid. And your parents are Christians, aren't they?"

"Yeah, unfortunately."

"Well they are sinning right now. The bible says hating is a sin."

"I don't care what the bible says that stuff is Bullshit."

"Mhm..Oh by the way, my cousin is coming over with her daughter and husband tomorrow. You will like them, trust me!"

Dan just nodded, he was extremely tired.

When Phil noticed it he smiled and pulled him closer once again.

"Good night, Darling."

--------

A/N

Okay so there happened a lot of things lately and I just need to take a break from everything. I don't know how long it's going to be , it can last one day or one week or a month. I don't know now but I'll try to update as soon as I can.

{You can still DM me if you need to talk but there won't be any updates}

Ps: Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! That's just incredible!!