40

Phil stared at the screen, waiting for Dan to appear.

His eyes were filled with tears and heavy sobs escaped from his mouth.

His dark hair was a mess and he was trembling.

Dan looked at him, worried about his pale friend.

"Please don't cry, phil. It hurts so much to see you like this. Whats wrong?"

A small smile graced his face,as he took his hands from it,so that Dan could see him properly.

Phil wiped away his tears and opened up his mouth to explain this situation, but before he could start,sobs interrupted him and his eyes filled with tears again.

"Calm down,love. You don't need to tell me but if you want to you can still text it to me."

Phil nodded quietly and pulled his phone out of his trouser pocket.

◇Plantboy◇: I told you that I wasn't happy, right? But I haven't told you why I'm not...well the 'thing' that makes me cry and makes me unhappy is a guy...

☆MOONCHILD☆: What happened?

◇Plantboy◇:I met him on the Internet and we talked a lot. He told me he loved me and so did I. We were a couple for a few weeks but we never met irl...I wasn't really happy in this relationship. I was pretty sad tbh.. He destroyed me and the sad thing about it is that I called it love.....
He made me do things I never ever wanted to do and told me that he would break up with me and tell my parents that I'm gay if I don't do them. I did so so so many things and he even convinced me to take nudes.... It endet up with me breaking up with him and him totally freaking out about it. He extorted me that he would post my nudes and stuff. That guy is the reason why I suffer from Depressions and have panic attacks every week....Anywayyy the reason I'm crying today is because he actually posted them. He posted my fucking nudes and he tagged all of my friends and Family....