60

It was getting darker and colder.

They spent the whole day with each other but they still didn't want to let go.

"Let's go to the Christmas fair!"

Phil's eyes lightened up when he heard what Dan just said.

"Oh my god yes! I loooveeeeee Christmas fairs!"

Dan grinned and started to walk towards the fair.

"Dan?"

"Ya?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"Why did you text me and where did you get my username from? I'm definitely not complaining but I'm just curious.'

Dan giggled.

"Well, I saw you at school a few times. I didn't knew why but you seemed special to me, I loved to see you laugh but I knew that I couldn't just talk to you. Because you are popular, you sit with the popular kids and everyone loves you and i'm just the complete opposite. I'm a nobody and I sit alone at lunch. But one day I heard a conversation about you when I was in the library. Two guys were talking about you and at this moment I knew your name. I asked them if they could give me your kik and they did. I'm really thankful for that."

They both stopped walking, Phil was staring into Dan's eyes and pulled him into a hug when he finished talking.

"You aren't nobody,Dan. You are my favourite person in this intire planet!"