chapter 7

a/n: do you ever just hate when a character is so clueless about something like woW PHIL GET A GRIP ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT DAN IS THE ONE SENDING YOU MESSAGES holy christ i hate everything i hate myself for writing this

ps: this hasnt been spellchecked yet and my lowercase is intentional k cool i just wanted to post this as soon as possible so i can turn off my reminder that says "update you hoe" noice

pps: we did it |-/

-phil-

philisamazing: we've been talking for a week now and you're really keeping your act up, arent you?

iamnotonfire: aha yeah i guess im good at acting then :)

"whos the one making you smile like a mass murderer, phil?" jack is the second to get to the lunch table after me.

"its mystery man. we've been picking at this guy for a week now and he still hasn't opened up."

"you like him, dont you ?" i roll my eyes.

"hey homos! hows it going?" that's chris.

"our punk philly here is talking about his prince charming."

"am not! i barely even know him!"

"phil, just admit the fact that you're gay for him. he's your ideal dude, right?" chris laughs out, practically yelling to the entire cafeteria.

"alright may-" i stop, seeing dan, pj, dean, charlie, and zander approach the table in a group.

"our pastel princess is late for the third time this week."

"forget the fact that we're late, take out the notebook! pj hasn't seen the note yet."

"are you seriously still talking about this stupid mystery guy? you don't even know him." dan scoffs, sitting in his usual seat at the table. i take the book out of my bag, handing it to pj.

he opens it, reading intently for a couple seconds before bursting out into laughter and murmuring something along the lines of "thats not something... write." weird.

"erm.. whats with the giggles?" dean asks.

"sorry, sorry. the over romanticization of this is hilarious. like he wants to stick knives in peoples faces? damn this guy must be hardcore."

"i mean, when you like someone that much it just comes out of your mouth over complicated and lovey-dovey so maybe you should focus less on the guys writing, peej." dan spurts out of nowhere.

confused, zander responds. "where the hell did that come from?" dan crosses his arms and rolls his eyes, pushing his hair out of his face.

jack coughs and clears his throat. "i mean, the guy gave you this note the day you met us, which is visibly suspicious." never thought about that.

"its probably charlie." dan announces, still looking away.

"what? why me?"

"you've been quiet this whole time. it's obvious."

"just because im generally quiet doesn't mean im obsessed with him. i mean, sure i'd date phil if i was desperate. why not? he's a chill dude. but its not me, i promise. if anything, its dan. he's been so out of it since you came." i almost laugh.

"trust me charlie, dan is the last person who'd even come an inch near me. it's probably someone outside of this group."

"whatever. he's got a bad taste in people anyways." dan stands up and walks out.

----
i think we dream
so we don't have to be apart so long.
if we're in each others dreams,
we can be together all the time.

- winnie the pooh ❤︎