Bonus chapter 1/2

Start from the beginning

“Angie might have mentioned you were wearing blue with silver.”

I laughed. “Well..Thank you.”

“Can i take a picture?” Mom asked.

“There will be a lot of them at the prom.”

“Please....”

“Fine.”

We posed and mom took couple of pictures. One of them was a sudden kiss for J.D.

“Okay now let’s go. I don;t want to be late.” I pulled his hand.

“Sugar please...This is not school. We can be late as much as we want to be. But considering the others are waiting in the limo we should go.

We said bye and then went into the limo. Yeah...A limo...Everyone looked Hollywood style when i entered in the fancy car.

“Damn sis. That’s hot.” Jake kissed my cheek.

J.D cleared his throat.

“Are we still doing this? I am dating your cousin.” Jake narrowed his eyes but J.D just gave him a death glare and then winked at me.

Three hours later we were dancing and laughing. Taking photos and the heels were long gone by then. After a while J.D pulled me out in the hall and we started making out like crazy.

“God you look so perfect  and that dress must have coast so much.” He murmured.

“what does that has to do with anything?” I asked kissing his neck.

“It’s the only thing that keeps me from ripping it off.” I laughed and pulled his neck to kiss him again.

“Well i really really like you in that suit.”   I giggled.

“So?” He asked.

“That’s the only reason it’s still on you.” I teased him.

Someone cleared his throat

“I apologize for interrupting but since i am not staying long i just wanted to say hi.”

We both turned to see Steven in a suit. I smiled and went to hug him.

“How are you?” I held him tight. After the whole “incident” i visited him regularly in prison. J.D didn’t had a say in it because Steven did saved my life. Now he was out but he wanted to leave the country cause he needed a brake from everything.

“I am better i suppose.”

“Did you become someone’s bitch in there?” J.D teased him.

Steven laughed. “I managed not to.” He laughed. “Craw however...” He laughed. “Now he was tortured in there.”

“Good to know.” J.D smiled.

“So when are you leaving?” I asked.

“Tomorrow.”

“I’m gonna miss you.” I hugged him again.

“I’m gonna miss you too. But it’s just for a year or two. I’ll be back.”

“You better.” I tried not to cry.

“Be back soon man.” J.D hugged him manly.

“Thank you for everything you guys did for me.”

“No problem.” He smiled.

“Now i better be going. I already greeted the others so..” He smiled and walked backwards. “Bye guys.”