chapter 54

Since 2 days i had to go to the rehab to learn to walk again, or let's just say to learn everything again. Even over 4 weeks of coma were not good for my muscles. But the good thing about that was that my therapist was a wonderful woman. She was so nice, kind, caring and a little bit crazy... just like Tomo and Shannon. Believe me, they were a lot crazier than Jared.

I had a lot success in those 2 days, i learned to move my ankles, my hands and my head again. The head was the easiest thing, while the ankles and the food was the hardest part. It was more than necessary to learn it fast and good, i wanted to walk again soon. I wanted to go home soon...

It was like the ceiling was going to crash down on my head. Hospitals were so boring! Although my boys and mom came every day to visit me, it was horrible here. And besides that I missed my Nana. We haven't talked to each other since a few weeks. She couldn't be here with me... She was with me in every hard situation, no matter if it was the death of my sister and my parents, or the drama with Jared. But right now I was in this damn hospital without my sister. Not only that Nana wasn't here, the boys also had to go back on tour. At least mom was here...

The morning of my 4th rehab day went over quickly. It was also the last day, when Jared could be here with me. I can tell you that he wasn't too thrilled about it. After i had my lunch, Shannon,Mom and Jared came to visit me. But something was wrong about this visit... They all smiled all over their faces. Mom and Shannon hugged me and giggled like little kids. Once Jared kissed me the opened again... A nurse with short brown hair and a cloth in front of her mouth, which covered the half of her face. I couldn't help but i knew that woman. The nurse checked my hospital chart. "Well, i think you're ready for a surprise..." That voice... I knew it! It was Nana!! "Holy fucking shit! Nana!!" I almost screamed. "Hi babygirl... How are you?" "Now I'm fantastic!"

The time has come and the boys had to leave to catch their flight. "I miss you already babe..." "Miss you too. Have fun with the dorks." I smiled at Jared. "I will have." Shannon laughed as he made his way over to my bed. "Get well soon Gnome." "Thanks Shan... Don't tease your brother too much." "I can't promise."